Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How hard nice ugly guys would try, but foids would still pick the lazy, abusive Chad

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

One foot in the grave
★★★★★

Image 2024 05 12 143226730

Sheboon asking the real questions :feelshaha:

I'm not saying I wouldn't be nice to my girlfriend if I had one, but what is with people doing this slave shit where they will literally do everything for their gf?

I'm not saying I wouldn't be nice to my girlfriend if I had one, but what is with people doing this slave shit where they will literally do everything for their gf?
Only desperate ugly subhumans do that. They think being overtly nice would compensate for their ugliness.

The woman may appreciate it a bit for a while, but she's still thinking of good looking men.

Women would rather be in a toxic, abusive relationship with a Chadlite or Chad, than be in a relationship with a nice sub7 man.

Only desperate ugly subhumans do that. They think being overtly nice would compensate for their ugliness.

The woman may appreciate it a bit for a while, but she's still thinking of good looking men.

Women would rather be in a toxic, abusive relationship with a Chadlite or Chad, than be in a relationship with a nice sub7 man.

I remember I used to think that being extremely nice would get me a gf.

Guess who is on an incel forum now? Jfl

What a simp! A total cuck...

When he actually marries her
Mortal Kombat Fighting GIF by PlayStation

It do be real tbh