Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does one become a popular and esteemed user?

Dr Cortex

Dr Cortex

I like cranberry icecream
Do you have any trips or tricks to help me out in this endeavor?

I can't help you there

op be like

Neo Cortex Freeze GIF - Neo Cortex Freeze Bug - Discover & Share GIFs

Just interact with posts and stick around long enough. Pay special attention to rules so you don't get jannied (as is the case with most new users).

Over for noloveamongincelscels

postmaxx, dont act like a bluepilled grAY faggot

Be active and make good posts. Don't post 1 liners or be a postmaxxing/baiting trollfag. Also, don't be a faggot and steal others' threads to try and pass off as your own. You'll probably be caught and mocked if you do

. Also, don't be a faggot and steal others' threads to try and pass off as your own
No one will notice if they are old threads

Besides, whats the point of a good quote if you can't use it?

Don't be curry

Ask @cocksucker he'll show you the ropes

cant help you with that

No one will notice if they are old threads

Besides, whats the point of a good quote if you can't use it?
That Balkancel guy got caught plagiarizing a thread from 2017

From what I've saw... it comes down to a few things.

Drop a massive black pill (well it's already oversaturated) or make controversial posts that captures everyones attention. Behavior wise you somewhat have to be NT, extroverted, and exhibit normie-like behavior here.

Along the way you probably want to form a clique, so your in-group can boost or tag you in threads/posts. These are the sort of people that would circulate around rumours about you. Sort of building like a "reputation" for a "certain" thing.

Anyway, I don't think it's worth it. Better to stay low. You probably don't want to have too much "status" on an "incel" forum (as it may affect your outside life) because there's obviously undercover feds here.

Last edited:

Drop a massive black pill (well it's already oversaturated) or make controversial posts that captures everyones attention. Behavior wise you somewhat have to be NT, extroverted, and exhibit normie-like behavior here.

Along the way you probably want to form a clique, so your in-group can boost or tag you in threads/posts.

Anyway, I don't think it's worth it. Better to stay low. You probably don't want to have too much "status" on an "incel" forum (as it may affect your outside life) because there's obviously undercover feds here.
What are you doing outside of Sewers:feelswhat:?

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Along the way you probably want to form a clique, so your in-group can boost or tag you in threads/posts. These are the sort of people that would circulate around rumours about you. Sort of building like a "reputation" for a "certain" thing.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Thank you saar, that was most helpful.

Joined Yesterday at 9:53 PM

Just keep posting, I already have a massive army and I’ve only been here since January :feelskek: .

Join the cliques here with retards who tag and only reply to each other. For some reason, I assume they're all smelly Indians.