Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I drink without getting addicted

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I’ve never drank in my life because of religious purposes (Islam). Now I’ve almost lost all faith and don’t believe in anything anymore. I wanna start drinking but I’m worried about addiction, I don’t wanna fuck up my system. Any tips?

Keep it within moderation. There is very little chance you will become addicted after drinking it for the first time.

Stick to low alcohol drinks and never drink two days in a row

Just because something is legal doesnt make it safe. Stick to weed. Alcohol is bad shit.

You would have to drink very rarely as you will become dependent on it in some way, whether it's for stress or relaxation. Just like cigarettes, you don't start thinking you'll get addicted. But with cigarettes you at least are 100% mind clear. If you have weak willpower then it's risky.

You would have to drink very rarely as you will become dependent on it in some way, whether it's for stress or relaxation. Just like cigarettes, you don't start thinking you'll get addicted. But with cigarettes you at least are 100% mind clear. If you have weak willpower then it's risky.
I force myself to resist junk food when it’s right in my face, does that count as strong willpower?

If you wanna cope with substances go with weed. Alcohol can get nasty very fast

Idk man I'd suggest not to start. It's a fire that can burn down the whole house so to speak. You think you can control it but I'm proof you really can't. I want to stop, but I can't. I feel ill most of the time. You're better off without it. Get addicted to crack or heroin instead.

I force myself to resist junk food when it’s right in my face, does that count as strong willpower?
It definitely isn't a weak one, but food is food and not drugs, and as far as I know, alcohol is a psychoactive drug (just like nicotine). It also depends on how long you can have that strong willpower. When I was starting smoking, i could make breaks whenever I wanted. But now I can't. But alcohol is a lot more risky as it fucks with your perception and ability to think. Some people only drink at weekends so they are able to function throughout the week though. If you think your willpower is strong enough then I guess you can try. And that's all if you're going to even like alcohol, as you've never tried it.

I’ve never drank in my life because of religious purposes (Islam). Now I’ve almost lost all faith and don’t believe in anything anymore. I wanna start drinking but I’m worried about addiction, I don’t wanna fuck up my system. Any tips?
Get addicted

I’d try to set a limit on how many times a week you allow yourself to drink alcohol and also how much you can have at a certain time. For example, you can only allow yourself to drink twice a week and each time you can only have up to 3 drinks or shots.

Also be wary. I used to drink almost every day and it actually started to make my brain slower. It also made me gain a bit of weight and a bit more of a prominent stomach.

Don’t drink you fucking nigger there’s no point. Even if you left Islam what good will drinking do you, you will still be a shitskin incel.

Don’t drink you fucking nigger there’s no point.
Pretty solid advice. But you're gonna do what you're gonna do, so if you just want to dull the pain, drink a bit of your liquor of choice when the depression starts to kick in. Just a dram or two. This is what I do most days. Stay away from beer and cider, or you'll get fat.
If you want to get hammered (don't), I'd say limit it to once a week, then mostly cut out alcohol the other six days. I drank from Saturday evening straight through to Sunday evening, and I will feel ill for the rest of the week, unless I have a drink. This is the vicious cycle of withdrawal and it's like a hangover that doesn't go away unless you have another drink, or cleanse your system by not drinking for awhile.

Be mature with alcohol. As incels, we have enough problems in life without alcoholism.

Last edited: