Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Cucked Is It To Let a Hole Live Rent Free?

F

fucknpcs

Banned
-
I once knew a stupid blue pilled ditzy blonde that had a beaner bf that lets her live with him rent free. She claimed that she helped him with other expenses (why not just split the fucking rent?). I never understood why normcuck dorks allow some whore to just live off them like this.

This is why currycels are based for renting out their homes for desperate women in exchange for sex.

This is why currycels are based for renting out their homes for desperate women in exchange for sex.
It’s not just currycels here anymore. All races are learning the pump game.

It’s not just currycels here anymore. All races are learning the pump game.
Honestly if some of the people here have the resources to do this they should try to ascend. I'm a poorcel so I can't.

The foid would probably throw a huge tantrum if he asks her to pay rent

If she has no friends and doesn't go out, I don't think it's that bad.

That is expected from the most emotional fuckers you'll ever come across

If she has no friends and doesn't go out, I don't think it's that bad.
Having a roastie live with you and not being able to fuck her hole on a daily basis is extremely cucked.

Mega cucked especially if she is fucking chads in your house

I once knew a stupid blue pilled ditzy blonde that had a beaner bf that lets her live with him rent free. She claimed that she helped him with other expenses (why not just split the fucking rent?). I never understood why normcuck dorks allow some whore to just live off them like this.
Maybe that slut was fucking and sucking the dirty spic

Toilets would rather be homeless than stay with me.

Reminds me of this video I saw where this foid gets kicked out, I remember the guy being a chadlite or htn but it was so long ago I'm not sure.
She says "is this because I haven't been putting out" and he just keep telling her to leave, she does indeed proceed to get angry and throw a tantrum.
I Remember it being a kinda based video because it shows what happens to foids when they fuck up and can't play the pussy card anymore and how hard that makes them seethe.
I don't remember what the fight was about, her not cleaning up after herself or some shit probably.

Last edited:
Male desperation and simpism are a cause of rampant feminism and women's rights.

Ban feminism, take away women's rights, give every man a wife, and desperation and simp levels will drop drastically.

If you were getting blonde white pussy as a spic you'd probably do the same.

Having a roastie live with you and not being able to fuck her hole on a daily basis is extremely cucked.
Sex every day, or get the fuck out of my House.

Mpc hc64 emogd0cRTW