Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Horseshoe theory - incel edition

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Horseshoe theory is when people critize the political far left as being similar to political far right, so that it is more like a horseshoe in reality.

In a way, incels are like this too. Chads and incels are polar opposites of each other.

-we don't give a shit about life, because nothing matters what we do (our life are largely because of our looks)

-we know true nature of foids

-we know the clown nature of the lookist world

Horseshoe theory is when people critize the political far left as being similar to political far right, so that it is more like a horseshoe in reality.

In a way, incels are like this too. Chads and incels are polar opposites of each other.

-we don't give a shit about life, because nothing matters what we do (our life are largely because of our looks)

yeah blackpillers at top and bottom
we have some studies showing that good looking people are more aware of their looks
and i suppose really ugly people would too then
the people in the middle are the ones constantly overrating themselves, asking for face ratings etc
if you were truly ugly or good looking it would be obvious from how you are treated

Chad knows but he doesn't care because he doesn't need to. Incels know and have to obsess over the blackpill because they have too much spare time from lack of relationships.

Most experienced Chads are actually blackpilled as shit, know true nature of foids, accept it, and why do they pump and dump? Because they know foids in general are empty husks, not people.

Chad knows but he doesn't care because he doesn't need to. Incels know and have to obsess over the blackpill because they have too much spare time from lack of relationships.

Most experienced Chads are actually blackpilled as shit, know true nature of foids, accept it, and why do they pump and dump? Because they know foids in general are empty husks, not people.

We chads and incels are on the same boat of blackpill as we know the harsh brutal truth of foids and society

yeah blackpillers at top and bottom
we have some studies showing that good looking people are more aware of their looks
and i suppose really ugly people would too then
the people in the middle are the ones constantly overrating themselves, asking for face ratings etc
if you were truly ugly or good looking it would be obvious from how you are treated
no shit they have good genes, iq, height. think about it. you really think the nordic 6'3 chad isn't aware of his looks? of course he is. he is smarter, taller, more gifted in almost every regard. they're so intelligent they can blend into top tiers of society.

We chads and incels are on the same boat of blackpill as we know the harsh brutal truth of foids and society
some chads tbh. I dont think every human is capable of conscious thought. no way there's 8 billion humans and only such a small amount are on these forums or chronically online. I'd expect way more BPed people if there was genuinely 8 billion with capable minds.

some chads tbh. I dont think every human is capable of conscious thought. no way there's 8 billion humans and only such a small amount are on these forums or chronically online. I'd expect way more BPed people if there was genuinely 8 billion with capable minds.
Theres probably alot more blackpilled people but they either don't get involved with the bp community or dont even know its a thing and just know about the bp from their own life experiences