Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel hope

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
hope is gradually leaving me, I looked at these couples, where the guy is a freak, just like me, and thought, maybe I deserve this too? I’m the same, I’m starting to understand that I’m not the same, I’m a boring asshole, with no money, no height, no looks, no nothing, who will never improve, even if the theory that looks aren’t important were real, I would still was still a pathetic lonely piece of trash, and I hate it all just because I'll never get it

This is the place where you come when you've run out of hope.

This is the place where you come when you've run out of hope.
try to sit here, misogyny is of course cool, I like it, but it would be more pleasant to read the stories of guys like me, to understand that I’m not the only one, to at least somehow console myself, watching senseless scientific water research is really boring, I don’t understand how you managed to sit here for so long and be so active, that’s also worth respect

Cope till you RopE

Yeah, It is full of hope
in fact, jokes aside, this forum helps, you understand that you are not the only unfortunate one, imagine how offensive it would be for the only incel on the planet

in fact, jokes aside, this forum helps, you understand that you are not the only unfortunate one, imagine how offensive it would be for the only incel on the planet
This forum helps yes but it is not full of hope I was being Sarcastic if anything.

The lads here are lovley and I wish sometimes we could hangout IRL but the thing is we can't and this does not replace genuine human connection, brutal

hope is gradually leaving me, I looked at these couples, where the guy is a freak, just like me, and thought, maybe I deserve this too? I’m the same, I’m starting to understand that I’m not the same, I’m a boring asshole, with no money, no height, no looks, no nothing, who will never improve, even if the theory that looks aren’t important were real, I would still was still a pathetic lonely piece of trash, and I hate it all just because I'll never get it
Hope is cope