Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Help, am I a weirdo? Dog humped me, BF upset

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Typical dogpilled roastie. She will eventually cheat on her boyfriend with the dog.

At least most roasties in the comments agree this was weird, although there were a few who told her to dump the guy :feelshaha:

Fucking madness

Dogs are just reincarnated curries that have done good deeds in their past lives.

Your BF was being an idiot child.

This is behaviour you should nip in the bud, and not reward with laughter. It can be possessive, but far, far more likely it’s just excited.

The fact your BF applied male motivations and sexuality to the dog is concerning. Especially in someone with experience with working dogs, who ought to know better.

The fact your BF applied human motivations and sexuality to the dog is concerning. Especially in someone with experience with working dogs, who ought to know better.
Yeah when he rubs his dick against you he only wants to play, nothing sexual about it :foidSoy::smonk:

He is an asshole. If he gets upset about that how will he handle an actual issue. He threw up the crimson flag and showed you who he is. The boyfriend isn't worth it. The dog very much is. Just get the humping thing addressed it's not a big deal though. The boyfriends behavior however is a big deal and not acceptable behavior

Dogs are just reincarnated curries that have done good deeds in their past lives.
:lul: :lul: :lul:damn I wish to be reincarnated as a dog in the west(hope I don't get sent to a kill shelter tho)

Yeah when he rubs his dick against you he only wants to play, nothing sexual about it :foidSoy::smonk:
He’s an idiot. Dogs do not hump humans out of sexual arousal. My male spayed doberman does this and it’s because he has so many feelings that he doesn’t know what to do with. It isn’t a sign of dominance either, just a confused expression of her affectionate feelings! Your bf’s reaction is the bizarre thing. He sounds like that husband who threatened violence against his wife because she breastfed their baby boy, sexualizing it like the creep he is. Your bf is sexualizing your dog and not only is that weird but very concerning. I would dump someone over this.