Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hello incels. Nice to meet you guys

J

JohnBaza

Banned
-
My name is John. I am a 20 year old guy. I am nice to meet you fellows from amerika

Strong post history
Also
Why would anyone from america call it amerika

Strong post history
Also
English probably isn't their first language, ethnic I'd assume.

Hey officer, how's Langley?

Strong post history
Also
I am not from America. I am from Afghanistan. I am in Kabul right now with VPN on. My real name is not john

I am not from America. I am from Afghanistan. I am in Kabul right now with VPN on. My real name is not john
sharia law is based

How is it there compared to what the west tells us?

How Do You Do Fellow Kids Steve Buscemi GIF - How Do You Do Fellow Kids Steve Buscemi 30rock GIFs

How is it there compared to what the west tells us?
It is not like the west tells you. Yes ofcourse there are taliban soldiers who you dont want to mess with but the west tries to paint picture as if it is like north korea. As long as you do your own ding no one bothers you. It is very hard ofcours for female here in afghanistan. I dont like how taliban treat woman here

Yet another parody account. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Nothing to see here, officer.

hello sir. how is your day today. what did you do
Ive been to church and cooked some beans. Warm weather bothers me, i feel like im going to die. We have in common that Amerika bombed us both, fuck them.

Feds dont even hide try to hide it anymore:lul::lul::lul:

Federal agent
Hahahaha you give me good laugh. I am not FBI. I am afghani guy from Kabul in his 20s. I learned english from online. I really like Amerikan cultural

Ive been to church and cooked some beans. Warm weather bothers me, i feel like im going to die. We have in common that Amerika bombed us both, fuck them.
What country you from? Nice productive day you have had! Good that you went to church

I read "fucked some breasts" instead of "cooked some beans"

I have worked today from 8 till 6. I am truck driver. Very hot here as well couple of hours ago. Lucky now is rain here in Kabul

Serbia.

I could only wish :feelshaha:
Very nice. Balkan live is good I heard. Nice weather sun and beach. Do you like albania and bosnia? I saw meme on tiktok albania be careful last months

I have worked today from 8 till 6. I am truck driver. Very hot here as well couple of hours ago. Lucky now is rain here in Kabul
Being a truck driver is based. Youre mostly alone and make good money, at least the ones who drive long routes.

Being a truck driver is based. Youre mostly alone and make good money, at least the ones who drive long routes.
Yes today was short work. Normally I work 12 hours or sometimes even 14. It is very boring because I can only listen to 14 hours but is better than other jobs in afghanistan. I dnt get paid a lot

Very nice. Balkan live is good I heard. Nice weather sun and beach. Do you like albania and bosnia? I saw meme on tiktok albania be careful last months
They are ok, i get along with everyone. Politicians are the ones who suck.

They are ok, i get along with everyone. Politicians are the ones who suck.
Nice to say. Peace is very good. Politics not good. Same I dont like pakistani or amerikan politics but people are nice

Yes today was short work. Normally I work 12 hours or sometimes even 14. It is very boring because I can only listen to 14 hours but is better than other jobs in afghanistan. I dnt get paid a lot
In my town solid jobs pay like 400-500 eur and i know one truck driver and he makes 2500 eur, but he drives to other countries and back.

have you ever stoned a woman?

In my town solid jobs pay like 400-500 eur and i know one truck driver and he makes 2500 eur, but he drives to other countries and back.
I make 60000 afghani a year which is around 800 euros. That is a lot for aghan people. I am averagely rich guy. I want to go to amerika or europe in future I am saving for that