Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Heavy.com makes an article about us.

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/incel-movement-alek-minassian-elliot-rodger/

>"A Subreddit for the Incel Movement Was Removed in 2017 Due to Gross Misogyny"
Yes, we took it upon ourselves to fight for what's right, and were punished for it.

> "Many Incel Movement Reddit Users Were Also Active on Alt-Right Pages"
That's like me writing "Many Humans can levitate upon will". Got Proof?

>"Despite the Misogyny, the Incel Movement Was Started by a Woman"
Desc: Despite the misogyny associated with the group, it was a woman who says she started the movement. A Canadian woman named Alana told Elle Magazine in March 2016 that she started the Incel Movement in 1993. Alana said that after thinking she was heterosexual but then dating and breaking up with a woman, she wanted to try “to create a movement that was open to anybody and everybody.”

That's like me saying: (Subject: The Alt-Right) Despite the racism associated with the group, it was an Indian who says he started the movement. A Indian man named ProudIncelistani told babe.net in March 2016 that he started the alt-right in 1969. ProudIncelistani said that after thinking he was open to dating all races but then dating and breaking up with a brown woman, he wanted to try “to create a movement that was for the preservation of the White Race and the genocide of all non-whites.”
Can we REALLY trust her, a WOMAN? a WOMAN who of course would lie her cum-filled ass off about 'misogynists' willing to stand up against Normistanis?

>"One Incel Activist Believes that the Members of the Movement Should Be Viewed as a Gender"
That's like me saying: "After being reborn as a femoid, ProudIncelistani Believes that Femoids Should be viewed as a Separate Species, above Human Males."
Got Proof? (False-Flaggers don't count, I'm sorry).

>"‘There Is Not That Much Difference’ Between Incels & Those Who Are Just Love-Shy"
That is true. We encourage our love-shy brothers to join us in our struggle.

Incelistan Zindabad. Hail the Great Saint Alek Minassian.

i dont know if i should be excited or scared.

Man I hate trying to read the garbage normies will try to write on inceldom.

Man I hate trying to read the garbage normies will try to write on inceldom.

the worst is when they call it "alt right" or try to associate it with some kind of far right shit. Lol.

this will accelerate the war on low value men.

i know but then y

i know but what about the FBI and doxxers?
Remember dear friend and compatriot, even the man who martyred Shaheed Bhagat Singh took Tilak from the floor Bhagat Singh stepped upon, and begged for the mercy of Bhagat Singh.

Lmao, they are just making us more powerful.

that "incel activist" that considers incels to be a gender is, funnily enough, a female posting on Quora. lmfao "incel activist" my ass

I remember getting so incensed by these types of articles that I'd leave logical counter arguments in the comments.

These words of defense were completely drowned out by the mocking and condemnation by a bloodthirsty crowd of anonymous white-knights and feminists, who specifically found this article to reaffirm their confirmation bias. They so wanted incels to hate themselves even further than they already did; it's kicking someone while they're down, and it's done by mean-spirited mobs - not defenders of gender equality.

that "incel activist" that considers incels to be a gender is, funnily enough, a female posting on Quora. lmfao "incel activist" my ass
Exactly. This.

the worst is when they call it "alt right" or try to associate it with some kind of far right shit. Lol.
Man they try and associate us with anything they hate. A large portion of us are ethnic ffs.
The media can suck my fucking dick. I hate both the alt right and liberals because they both hate us. They want incels to be violently wiped from society. White people in general can suck my fucking dick, except for my incel brothers, ya'll are cool.

we might want to raid articles like this before the fire spreads.

I remember getting so incensed by these types of articles that I'd leave logical counter arguments in the comments.

These words of defense were completely drowned out by the mocking and condemnation by a bloodthirsty crowd of anonymous white-knights and feminists, who specifically found this article to reaffirm their confirmation bias. They so wanted incels to hate themselves even further than they already did; it's kicking someone while they're down, and it's done by mean-spirited mobs - not defenders of gender equality.
But in the end, It is US who will stand victorious.

But in the end, It is US who will stand victorious.
Legit question: Why do you believe this? Why do you think there will be open conflict?

I think low-value-males have about as much chance at acceptance* as pedophiles. We've been around all of human-existence, and people are all too happy to block out our presence by ostracizing us. Elliot Rodgers' are rare; most of us will live lonely miserable lives until we die in our shit-dwellings in our 50's. Just a few bits of rotting flesh shaved off of society.

*And by acceptance I mean an acknowledgement of our plight, and confirmation that it is inescapable

Last edited:
they dont realize that all attention is good attention for the incel cause.

well, if we are not entitled to sex then you are not entitled to your life either. Good night, boyos. Time for my beauty sleep.

Legit question: Why do you believe this? Why do you think there will be open conflict?
>THERE MUST BE. IT'S THE SUPREME HUKAM MANDATED TO US BY OUR NATION. NO (((BUT))) OR (((IF))).

I think low-value-males have about as much chance at acceptance* as pedophiles.
>Despite all the odds, we must fight.

We've been around all of human-existence, and people are all too happy to block out our existence both by ostracizing us and making us genetic dead-ends.
>It's time to give our nation some breath of acknowledgement.

Elliot Rodgers' are rare;
>Let's make them more frequent :D

most of us will live lonely lives of hopeless misery until we die in our shit-dwellings in our 50's. Just a few bits of rotting flesh shaved off of society.
>Let's change our fate.

*And by acceptance I mean an acknowledgement of our plight, and confirmation that it is inescapable, and perhaps pitiable.

well, if we are not entitled to sex then you are not entitled to your life either. Good night, boyos. Time for my beauty sleep.
Say it so brother! Have a good night! :D

I think low-value-males have about as much chance at acceptance* as pedophiles. We've been around all of human-existence, and people are all too happy to block out our presence by ostracizing us. Elliot Rodgers' are rare; most of us will live lonely miserable lives until we die in our shit-dwellings in our 50's. Just a few bits of rotting flesh shaved off of society.

*And by acceptance I mean an acknowledgement of our plight, and confirmation that it is inescapable
Becausd like muslims we have a cloak of protection in SJWs.

This allows us to,hide in plain sight. The SJWs dont want to ever admit to openly and proactively hating us. Which means we can get as close as we want until its too late.

Elliot Rodgers' are rare;
>Let's make them more frequent :D
Oh I intend to. But it'll be more for the fun of it than some sort sociological statement. Does that still count?

By the way, have I mentioned I love VPN? :heybby:

Oh I intend to. But it'll be more for the fun of it than some sort sociological statement. Does that still count?
>Hells yea :D

By the way, have I mentioned I love VPN? :heybby:
>:heybby:

A Canadian woman named Alana told Elle Magazine in March 2016 that she started the Incel Movement in 1993. Alana said that after thinking she was heterosexual but then dating and breaking up with a woman, she wanted to try “to create a movement that was open to anybody and everybody.”
BULLSHIT. Another woman hijacking and virtue signaling.

this will accelerate the war on low value men.
That was my first thought about it too.

JFL @ believing normies will try to understand the feels of incels and will try to understand us. Unnatractive men will be under general suspicion more and more the more ERs happen

I consider shit like this a good thing. Even if one person takes that black pill because of this, it was worth it.

That was my first thought about it too.

JFL @ believing normies will try to understand the feels of incels and will try to understand us. Unnatractive men will be under general suspicion more and more the more ERs happen
I consider shit like this a good thing. Even if one person takes that black pill because of this, it was worth it.

i dont know if i should be excited or scared.
I'm kinda excited the more recognition we get the more people will have to acknowledge what our lives are like

Any publicity is good publicity because among the readers of this website there is bound to be a few incels who will join the forum.

Look at the writer, a male. Now look at his picture, estrogenic face. He takes excessive pride in his heritage, that tends to be a numale trait. Commentator on issues, no real insights of his own. It never began for that guy.

Oh no no no normies are mad i'm so scared. :feelsmega:

LMAO they're portraying us as alt-right when we have a huge number of ethnics here.

I'm kinda excited the more recognition we get the more people will have to acknowledge what our lives are like

true but at the same time the FBI and equivalents in other regions will be all over our asses. then you also have the vigilante doxxers kek.

"Started by a woman" :feelsree::lul::feelsree::lul::feelsree::lul:

reporting has zero standards. it is purely clickbait shit