Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having too much black body hair is worse than being a nigger

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
Niggers are dark but at least they usually have smooth skin that fits western beauty standards

B

I'm an extremely hairy sandnigger with thick dense black body hair ALL OVER including a monobrow, it's absolutely abhorrent, demoralizing and dehumanizing, the high DHT homo erectus pheno is the ugliest in the world because it was supposed to go extinct centuries ago

A

At best you're seen as comedic value and at worse you're seen a filthy terrorist haji goatfucker

The skin-TEXTURE pill destroyed me, I'll forever be a hairy subhuman monkey and not seen a human

@gymletethnicel
100%. I look like a fucking monkey and the only way to deal with it is by spending thousands upon thousands at laser hair removal therapy, session after session. It is not even permanent, even after it is done, I'd need to do it once every 6 months at least. You can't win as a hairy mongrel, it's over. On top of that, I suffer from ingrown hairs and a lot of other bullshit.

This needs to be in inceldom discussion, not the fucking lounge.

The bodyhairpill destroyed me. When your hair strands are supposed to have the same curvature and point in the same direction, mine all have different curvatures and point in different directions, combining a forest of it and along with my skin color, creates a vomitfuel scenery.

you pic proves you get dog halo tho

session after session. It is not even permanent,
I haven't done it but it'd probably take me 2 weeks to become a monkey again, the terrorist gene is just too aggressive
On top of that, I suffer from ingrown hairs and a lot of other bullshit.
Acne, blackheads, cysts and all other disgusting shit is also more common in hairy sandniggers like us, and due to high DHT we bald more and sooner

Last edited:
I haven't done it but it'd probably take me 2 weeks ti become a monkey again, the terrorist genr is just too aggressive
I have hair laser removal at the end of this month, this process is gonna take a super long time, but it's necessary to look like a human rather than a humanoid. Brutal terrorist gene pill. I probably need 5 years and 50k to 100k invested to get the beautiful skin that the likes of East Asians have.

The bodyhairpill destroyed me. When your hair strands are supposed to have the same curvature and point in the same direction, mine all have different curvatures and point in different directions,
I've noticed some whites have body hair too, but because of the color being light they don't look as bad as darkie sandniggas
combining a forest of it and along with my skin color, creates a vomitfuel scenery.
This is why I have a cucked low T meek personality, since childhood I was absolutely disgusted by my skin and could never imagine myself being liked by a whore, this combined with acne made me a sociopath

True. Back then in class i was proud to be the guy with the third most body hair because its muh masculine. I just realised since blackpill how subhuman (too) much bodyhair is

This needs to be in inceldom discussion, not the fucking lounge.
They'll think this stuff is troll and instantly warn, if it's not the traditional "foid bad", "over for sub9 man", "BBC gets all the white femalo" I don't feel safe to post in fakeceldom discussion
it's necessary to look like a human rather than a humanoid. I probably need 5 years and 50k to 100k invested to get the beautiful skin that the likes of East Asians have. need 5 years and 50k to 100k invested to get the beautiful skin that the likes of East Asians have.
This shit is too depressing man, like why even wake up in the morning to participate in human society if you can't have normal human SKIN