Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Having multiple jobs is the latest cope

Would you want to be in his position? (2 jobs 255k yearly salary )

• Yes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/overemployed/comments/17r3ion/i_think_i_need_a_break_but_i_love_the_money/

A high IQ Reddit user isn’t common.

I feel angry for anyone here that can’t even get a chance to work because of crippling looks and social issues but to see people juggle two jobs that pay over 100k show how bad the costs of living is becoming

This guy earns like 255k and works with his friend… I only will probably earn just over 100k if I play things right but is there social benefits or copes that will make it worth that much wageslave grind all by myself .

“Multiple streams of income bros”

Only in the usa you will see shit like this.
In every other country these are top 1% salaries

If I enjoyed the work to any degree at all, Yes

thats right goy, you keep wage slavin

the fuck are you going to do with the money as an incel?
buy another vidya?

did it for 1 year. no one cares.

for some reason men still imagine that someone will somehow notice their sacrifices. no one cares.

I work one job for 5k a year

did it for 1 year. no one cares.

for some reason men still imagine that someone will somehow notice their sacrifices. no one cares.
I would work 10 jobs if it meant earning 255k a year.

Im already working 50 hours a week, I want to cut it down.

Freedom is better than extra money.

He should take that to the third world & sit on his ass.

So 21.000 as a monthly wage?
What kind of job does he have?

Only in the usa you will see shit like this.
In every other country these are top 1% salaries
He is likely working two extremely high salary jobs, so he must be highly qualified and certified for them. Even for two high paying jobs at once, 255k USD a year is for above average even in the USA. Many people can work two or even three jobs in the USA and still not make enough money to survive properly. The lowest wagies might work at three different fast food restaurants and still be poorfags.
Yet this guy, despitd making so much money, he has no free time and never relaxes, he probably works like a slave and never is able to rest, it must be brutal to endure like this. No purpose in life except to slave away your life in vain to make money which could all disappear in an instant if the market crashes.

its not a bad idea

i do literally nothing half the time at work. could have 2x jobs for 2x money

I can not even get a job as cashier or janitor

I'm certainly glad to read this as a NEET. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

I lived that life for a while (and made way more than 225k lol) and attained several rental properties. I'd go back to it but I only got 1 job now anyways so couldn't if I wanted.

What's the point of money if you work all the time and don't even have time to spend indulging in the things you could buy with it?

Nor’easter the employment rate

I want to have a job but I do not want to have coworkers.

He's taking the red pill advice of just be rich.

Least overworked USA citizen

only foids should pay taxes and a lot of taxes.

I wouldn't be very motivated to work that much because of the taxes.

there are incels that earn good money and they still can't get pussy. clown world wtf is the point?

I can not even get a job as cashier or janitor
Low skill jobs are oversaturated now. I applied to over 100+ fast food places, maintenance positions, etc. You couldn’t imagine the competition. There’d be 20+ people from mostly young to one or two old people there.

So this is what @Transcended Trucel has been up to these days