Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having low empathy and high narcissism is everything

Last edited:
I have low narcisism and high compassion it’s over for light triadcels

I have low narcisism and high compassion it’s over for light triadcels
there are even normies who act dark triad and somewhat succeed. If someone’s narcissism and/or machiavellianism is very strong, no amount of social conditioning can do anything

This is super true.
I have low compassion but also low narcissism

I used to have high narcissism but high empathy KEK fucking ovER

Only if you have looks first

Evil is rewarded in this fucking society, fuck everything.

This is true but if you are too ugly no amount of it will save you

I have low empathy, but also low narcissism. It's over.

Why should I feel empathy for those who have none for me

Low IQ take. Psychopathy is what you're looking for. Narcissism is the worst of the dark triad traits and sets you up to live a subhuman life.

Low IQ take. Psychopathy is what you're looking for. Narcissism is the worst of the dark triad traits and sets you up to live a subhuman life.
i mean like self confidence that isn't delusional and being self focused

Yep, Narcissism only work on women , you will just look a retard sub5 thinking to get a Stacy , meanwhile Backy if act entitled can get 2-3 points above her

Yep, Narcissism only work on women , you will just look a retard sub5 thinking to get a Stacy , meanwhile Backy if act entitled can get 2-3 points above her
doesnt apply solely to dating and narcys probs approach more anyways, its a numbers game bro! I mean being ambitious and wanting to achieve goals that require a lot of self focus and dreams of self glory

i mean like self confidence that isn't delusional and being self focused
Then that's not narcissism, that's being healthy and knowing your capabilities.

Then that's not narcissism, that's being healthy and knowing your capabilities.
yea but the definition is self importance and the manifestions of that and valuing your capabilities as opposed to self depreciating is tbh an above avg self importance trait

self depreciating or not having confidence can lead to less self promotion which ruins your reputation

Last edited:
Low Empathy but Mid Narcism at best . That i dont have Positive Halo Effect " dosnt help me either .

I hate being empathetic. Its a weakness that ruined my life

you forget the be good looking part jfl

high narcissism for what ur ugly as shit

Whether you are empathic or psychopathic is completely dependent on luck, psychopaths/narcissists are either born with those genetics, or they become evil as a result of being abused during their formative years. It seems that some people have a higher propensity towards dark triad than others. You can't choose to have a dark triad personality, your behavior is already ingrained in your brain and your genes.