Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have a look at this 10/10 white gigachad psl GOD dating this 3/10 noodlefoid . ovER

@Ron.Belgrade would say they’re looksmatched

@Ron.Belgrade would say they’re looksmatched
:feelshaha:

is gewoon zo

also

i couldnt make it past 4 seconds of looking at that clip without getting mogged

season 8 episode 10 GIF

They easily could have a Stacylite+ girlfriend and yet they are flushing down their genes the toilet. Chads should be way more picky
They should act more hypergamive Like Woman do . Unless you Dont Care About making Childs Then its whatever really .

One less fuck that has to experience Hell " i guess :feelskek:

Is white chad benevolent or lacks grips on reality

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4tg7OBSFUS/?igsh=dDJpc3JmcHRzNGk0

I found another one lol.I promise I am not even looking for them I am just randomly scrolling insta yet these keep popping up

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C27T9QLNiBV/?igsh=Mm83aHYxZDhwMmdn

Oh God I thought you were exaggerating with the 3/10 until i saw the vid. She looks like an actual 37 year old 2/10 imo. Her looksmatch has already killed himself. In what kind of world is a chad dating this granny?

Imagine a world where roles were reversed. Where incels would get gigastaceys. Where average foids would have to congregate on niche sites because they can't even get a 2/10 man. Imagine

The worst part is that she thinks she's dating down. She is convinced that chad is below her looksmatch

why is this site acting like cuckeddit.
muh racebait muh wacism.Cant even speak the truth anytime
I literally got a warning for implying India was a failed civilization (which it is). And I only did so because a bunch of curries in the thread were acting braindead which got me annoyed to the point where I left that comment.

But it's perfectly fine when an ethnic makes 5 comments calling me a white trash dog, worthless American, and that he's happy my race is being replaced and that white women act like niggers. This stuff happens all the time and they get zero warnings. Apparently it doesnt count as racebait. But don't you dare criticize the nation of India because apparently that's racebait

Last edited:
I literally got a warning for implying India was a failed civilization (which it is). And I only did so because a bunch of curries in the thread were acting braindead which got me annoyed to the point where I left that comment.

But it's perfectly fine when an ethnic makes 5 comments calling me a white trash dog, worthless American, and that he's happy my race is being replaced and that white women act like niggers. This stuff happens all the time and they get zero warnings. Apparently it doesnt count as racebait. But don't you dare criticize the nation of India because apparently that's racebait
All the Jannies here must be curries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back