Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hands down the biggest pain one can feel is knowing what YOU COULD HAVE BEEN

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Knowing what you could have been if you made changes in your life early on is so fucking painful

> Height can be influence by your lifestyle , if I had enough healthy fats during puberty and did stretches / basketball I could have been 2 inches taller than I am right now

> If my bluepilled dermatologist put me on accutane as soon as I went to see him for my acne for the first time instead of giving me dumb ineffective creams I could have had a clear skin with no acne scars

> If my parents put me in that dope school downtown where all the cool kids go instead of the ultra strict autistic school I went to I could have been a normie/semi-chad right now

> If my parents put me in a sports club when I was 4 I could have been an athlete chad right now ( like my cousins )

I COULD HAVE BEEN A NORMIE LIVING A NORMIE LIFE WITH A NORMIE SOCIAL CIRCLE HAVING SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH MY DUMB 6/10 NORMIE GIRLFRIEND BUT I HAVE TO SUFFER THE SHEER PAIN OF LONELINESS AND THE MISERY OF VIRGINITY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

WHY DID THINGS HAD TO GO THIS WAY 

Accutane stunts growth, ages the skin and causes keratoconus. I took high doses as teenager and I still have cystic acne. There is no solution to acne, it’s %100 genetics.

I dream about being some young, rich, and handsome chad everyday having a harem of women wanting to fuck me yet it'll never be not a single female wants me........

djKhaled_Lookism said:
Accutane stunts growth, ages the skin and causes keratoconus. I took high doses as teenager and I still have cystic acne. There is no solution to acne, it’s %100 genetics.

lol it's 90% diet. Go raw vegan, get some sun, exercise daily. 90% chance it goes away. And don't put *anything* but lukewarm water on your face.