Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream of my crush again and I want to end it

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I want to fucking end it, it felt so real I thought I wouldnt have to rot on this forum everyday anymore just to wake up and realize it was all a lie, fuck you life you sadistic fucking evil monster.

I want to fucking end it, it felt so real I thought I wouldnt have to rot on this forum everyday anymore just to wake up and realize it was all a lie, fuck you life you sadistic fucking evil monster.
It was gods plan - Christcuck

It was gods plan - Christcuck
My honest response to christcucks on that

Is it god's plan tyrone raped your mother and got away?

Don't kill yourself. You might be reincarnated as some starving primitive nigger in Africa. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Don't kill yourself. You might be reincarnated as some starving primitive nigger in Africa. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
Good thing reincarnation is bullshit, as is life after death.

Arguing with them is a waste of time
They will just use mental jiu jitsu by using bible verses or saying "InCeLdOm Is AcTuAlLy a BLesSinG iN DiSguIse bEcAuse It EnSuRes ProTeCtIoN fROm SeXuAL DeMoNS" im deadass not joking I saw someone on this forum say that and that same asshole who said that cries about not having sex while thinking its a blessing to not have sex peak mental jiu jitsu