Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guess what age swedes loses their virginity?

Check this out. A foid made a survey to ask her class EK21B (Economy Program 2021 B) what ”Teenage” stuff they have been doing. This survey happened in 2022 so they must have been 16 or 17 when the toilet made the survey.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@alvadinfavorit/video/7146213259777953030

First Queestion:

Have you been drunk?

Yes: 85,7%

No: 14,3%

Second Question:

Have you done snus? (A kind of swedish tobacco where you place it between gum and the upper lip)

Yes: 82,1%

No: 17,9%

Third Question:

Do you have nicotine addiction?

Yes: 50%

No: 50%

Fourth Question:

Bodycount?

1: 44,4%

2: 7,4%

3: ?

4: ?

5: 40,7% :feelsmega:

Fifth Question:

Have you sneat? (Im unfamiliar with zoomer speak in swedish, i think it means have done illicit drugs and be upset at the same time)

Yes: 74,1%

No: 25,9%

Sixth Questions:

Have you fooled around? (Being intimate)

Yes: 89,3%

No: 10,7%

Seventh Question:

Have you been to party?

Eight Question
:

Have you sneaked out?

Yes: 71.4%

No: 28.6%

Ninth Question:

Have you shoplifted?

Yes: 67,9%

No: 32,1%

Tenth Question:

Skipped school?

Yes: 92.9%

No: 7,1%

Eleventh Question:

Have you been high?

Yes: 46,4%

No: 53,6%

Twelfth Question:

When did you lose your virginity?

10-12: 10,7%

13: 10,7%

14: 10,7%

15: 25%

16: 28,6%

Still virgin: 14,3%

57.1% have already lost their virginity when they reach 15. And add 28,6% in 16, 85.7% :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Thirteenth Question:

Have you smoked a ciggarette?

Yes: 67.9%

No: 32.1%

This is very common is swedish teenage society. Everyone is a sexhaver. Teenagers start when they are under 15 and engage in these casual sex where everyone is promiscious has fuck in this faithless hedonistic country. Its fucking brutal, not the country i imagen when i was a child.

FUCK SEXHAVERS
THEY SHOULD CRUSH AND BURN IN A PIT WHILE THE DEVIL SHITS ON THEM

NO JNOASNDOIASBNFJKLSDBHFJKLSDBKLFG

ASDBJKFBSDKLJFBSDJKLFb

FUCIKK FASUIOFGBJKBJKASDHFBSD

RAPE RAPE RAPE

FUCK ASDhklfjhqdjklfhbasdkljf
NIOGGER

I WANT TO MURDER

Swedish toilets are super open about their sexual life. Sweden unlike some other countries doesn’t have this shame culture on sex, virginity, bodycounts, etc. And trust me these stats doesn’t just apply to this class since i’ve heard many stories about boys and girls losing their virginity when they were 15 or under. Being a virgin above 18, heck even at 20 is super anomally, like only 2-5% in their 20 are virgin and im 23.
WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID WHORES DO THEY HAVE FRATS AND SORORITIES IN SWEDEN?

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE FUCK WE NEED TO BOMB SWEDEN NOT PALESTINE

They already got to live my dream life by the age of 15, genetics are not fucking fair man.

Swedish toilets are super open about their sexual life. Sweden unlike some other countries doesn’t have this shame culture on sex, virginity, bodycounts, etc. And trust me these stats doesn’t just apply to this class since i’ve heard many stories about boys and girls losing their virginity when they were 15 or under. Being a virgin above 18, heck even at 20 is super anomally, like only 2-5% in their 20 are virgin and im 23.
If they aren't virgin haters and incelophobes then that's a good thing.

Self reported is always dismissable.

+1
Younger neighbors of mine have kids and i have never even been in a situation where i had girls phone number in my smartphone my whole life :feelsLightsaber:
This is the absolute worse.

Not only when younger men than you have much more sexual experience than you, but they also look more masculine.

Absolutely soul crushing. It's impossible not to feel like an inferior subhuman creature.

Degenerative society, 10yo having sex jfl they didnt even reached puberty. God needs to hit the reset button again.

Yes, and most of them lie about age they had sex for the first time, If they fucked as 12 they may say 16-18 just to look decent in the eyes of society.

Few months ago there was a thread about a video with survey on the streets asking men and women about age they lost virginity, some women were so fucking bold to say they lost their virginity at age of 20, 21, 22 lol, only bluepilled retards would believe these lies.

I envy them and this is why I dont lose sleep over refugeecels ruining the country
Blackpilled incels belong to nothing, other than fellow pessimists online.

We have no allegiance to flags or any other made up nonsense, which we never belonged. Where we do belong is seeking the Truth.

Gonna pin this so agecucks maybe will realize that having sex at 15 yo and younger is seen as normal according to sexhavers themselves.
Based

suicide fuel tbh

This is the absolute worse.

Not only when younger men than you have much more sexual experience than you, but they also look more masculine.

Absolutely soul crushing. It's impossible not to feel like an inferior subhuman creature.
its not all bad : )
perhaps its me coping but

a) i like looking younger than my age
b) none of these aforementioned dudes around me have attractive wives , they havent got a nice body or an attractive face , fat , oddly shaped , big nosed ham beasts . so i dont exactly feel like i am missing out of much when i see them

@lazy_gamer_423 fair enough

The fact that the bodycount question doesn't have a "zero" answer shows how disconnected normies are from incels' life

Gonna pin this so agecucks maybe will realize that having sex at 15 yo and younger is seen as normal according to sexhavers themselves.
So brutal reminds me of that time that tisserand was watching the girl he tried to dance with slow dance with the bbc

89060023 651190309028270 5158805720835280780 n

66777624 175872996784390 4325809598100955413 n

These two girls lost their viginity at 13. The blonde lost it in a threesome with two 25 year old boys.

So brutal reminds me of that time that tisserand was watching the girl he tried to dance with slow dance with the bbc
:reeeeee:

Check this out. A foid made a survey to ask her class EK21B (Economy Program 2021 B) what ”Teenage” stuff they have been doing. This survey happened in 2022 so they must have been 16 or 17 when the toilet made the survey.

First Queestion:

Have you been drunk?

Second Question:

Have you done snus? (A kind of swedish tobacco where you place it between gum and the upper lip)

Third Question:

Fourth Question:

Bodycount?

Fifth Question:

Have you sneat? (Im unfamiliar with zoomer speak in swedish, i think it means have done illicit drugs and be upset at the same time)

Sixth Questions:

Seventh Question:

Have you been to party?

Eight Question
:

Have you sneaked out?

Ninth Question:

Have you shoplifted?

Tenth Question:

Skipped school?

Eleventh Question:

Have you been high?

Twelfth Question:

57.1% have already lost their virginity when they reach 15. And add 28,6% in 16, 85.7% :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Thirteenth Question:

This is very common is swedish teenage society. Everyone is a sexhaver. Teenagers start when they are under 15 and engage in these casual sex where everyone is promiscious has fuck in this faithless hedonistic country. Its fucking brutal, not the country i imagen when i was a child.

Swedish foids maybe hot however thier not dateable I wouldn't want to date a Swedish foid now

First Queestion:

Have you been drunk?

Second Question:

Third Question:

Fourth Question:

Bodycount?

Fifth Question:

Sixth Questions:

Seventh Question:

Have you been to party?

Eight Question
:

Have you sneaked out?

Ninth Question:

Have you shoplifted?

Tenth Question:

Skipped school?

Eleventh Question:

Have you been high?

Twelfth Question:

Thirteenth Question:

Lost virginity at 10-12?

I want to burn them all this fucking society is making me mad, all junkies and foids and evil partying normies must be punished

We must bring back sexual shaming and sluts need to be dismembered

Let normies and foids enjoy their degeneracy while they can , muslims are gonna be majority in Sweden in a few decades. Hopefully they will fix this degernacy with Sharia. :feelskek: :dab::feelsthink:

Tbh it would suck to live in country where sex is normal and open thing to talk about , at least i live in place where it s still kinda tabu,

Have you sneaked out?

You know it’s over when you never tried to sneak out, cause you had nowhere to go.

Please tell me they’re either trolling or live in the ghetto. Maybe she only sent this to her friends who are similarly degenerate and this isn’t representative?

Let normies and foids enjoy their degeneracy while they can , muslims are gonna be majority in Sweden in a few decades. Hopefully they will fix this degernacy with Sharia. :feelskek: :dab::feelsthink:

Tbh it would suck to live in country where sex is normal and open thing to talk about , at least i live in place where it s still kinda tabu,
Most young muslim men in europe are tryhard normies who party, fuck, drink alcohol, smoke, do drugs and are sexually aggressive. The ones who support shariah are just like the muslim equivalent of white nationalist chuds

Agecucks on suicide watch.

Please tell me they’re either trolling or live in the ghetto. Maybe she only sent this to her friends who are similarly degenerate and this isn’t representative?
Ghetto?, Jfl it’s common in sweden that everyone have sex at young age. I got virgin shamed when i was 16. Also everyone in sweden are open about sex. I remember a teacher of mine told my class its normal to cheat on your wife/husband.

I can't wait until Sweden is under Islamic law. It will be fully deserved.

This is why i despise Christanity, such a effeminating faith, compared to Islam. I wish the Volga vikings had converted to Islam and spread Islam to the entire Scandinavia.

Atleast Islam acknowledges race & tribe while christcuck faith says that all are one under Christ and that there are no differences between ethnicities and races.

Last edited:
Ghetto?, Jfl it’s common in sweden that everyone have sex at young age. I got virgin shamed when i was 16. Also everyone in sweden are open about sex. I remember a teacher of mine told my class it’s normal to cheat on your wife/husband.
:dafuckfeels: Sweden must have a lot of incels like the rest of the West. Is it just a majority of foids and a minority of men flaunting around their sex?

My greatest dream is to kill all these miserable insects, that all their degeneration destroy their offspring. Emergency animals, dangerous drugs, promising food, unfortunate standards.

:dafuckfeels: Sweden must have a lot of incels like the rest of the West. Is it just a majority of foids and a minority of men flaunting around their sex?
If you’re ND, quiet, and asocial, (Which is what i am) then its ubER over. Swedish foids are hypersocial, and more masculine than an average foids, they are also very open about their sexual life, no shame what so ever. They want men that are open, hypersocial, and thugmaxxed. They don’t care about height or face since they fuck anything that is NT.

Heck i saw a sex tape of a manlet i knew having sex while he was 15 with another toilet blonde midget, ubER suifuel. I think should make another thread on the teen pill and probably should also make a thread on how foids are promiscuous as fuck.

If you’re ND, quiet, and asocial, (Which is what i am) then its ubER over. Swedish foids are hypersocial, and more masculine than an average foids, they are also very open about their sexual life, no shame what so ever. They want men that are open, hypersocial, and thugmaxxed. They don’t care about height or face since they fuck anything that is NT.

Heck i saw a sex tape of a manlet i knew having sex while he was 15 with another toilet blonde midget, ubER suifuel. I think should make another thread on the teen pill and probably should also make a thread on how foids are promiscuous as fuck.
Damn, that’s just like the memes describe. It all sounds unbearable. I saw this article yesterday:

Maybe it means normies will begin to suffer soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back