Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growing up without a father is the best thing that could have happened to me

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
a father who would beat me and discipline me. I would recognize him as an enemy and try to get rid of the old fart.
Luckily I have no contact with my father.
The fuckers who were and are with my mother and try to act like a stepfather to me. I show them where the limit is, if necessary protect me with violence (gta5). My dead stepfather try to trick me that he is the boss of me but I showed him that he could lick my ass. he had a stroke and died.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48MtwPnzqQ0

raul julia GIF

Last edited:
i had the exact opossite

which lead to me unable to express my love which made me emotionally unstable for most of my life :feelsbadman:

A male with an absent father that's a 10/10 will have something that a male with a 5/10 dad who that sticks around will never have. Good genetics. And that potentially could mean a better life than the latter in some regards, particularly in gaining friendships and succeeding at romance. Which are one of the areas of life that matter the most.

A male with an absent father that's a 10/10 will have something that a male with a 5/10 dad who that sticks around will never have. Good genetics. And that potentially could mean a better life than the latter in some regards, particularly in gaining friendships and succeeding at romance. Which are one of the areas of life that matter the most.
whatzzz ze fuck:feelshaha::feelswhat:

Name checks out

As the son grows, there will always be growing tension between the son and dad.