Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gradientmaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1ckka3e/take_note_of_the_gradient/

Turns out when I walk clockwise I felt 6'5 and when I walked counter clockwise I felt 5'11 compared to everyone I was walking towards, and that was due to the gradient of the footpath. It really does make a massive, categorical difference to your relative height.

:lul:

Only ever stand on hills and mog unsuspecting tallfags coming from below due to distorted perspective, lifefuel for manlets :feelsthink::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
It's like he is making reference to Kantian philosophy by emphasizing 'categorical' in the most soy way possible.

kek, i've done this before

I actually always try to walk on the higher part of uneven terrain. But overthinking like that all the time might have more negative than positive effects.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: this shit got me caging ngl