Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Going to see counselor

lennox

lennox

From dust to dust again
★★★
In a few hours I'm seeing my community college's mental health counselor for a 1 on 1 meeting. This guy took over a week to call because I requested to speak to the one male they had. I'm 20 and very demotivated in life because of my autism-attributed communication style and its consequent inceldom have been affecting social and romantic prospects in my recent years. That makes my outlook on life poor and I can't even feel happy in my hobbies and passions. I don't function or just go on about life like I used to, even like a few years ago. I'd also like to gain some sympathy from my college for not doing classes for the third retake; ever see someone flunking and kicked out of CC? Therapy is a common tool recommended for people like us. I have been feeling better talking to my friends, but I've never said "incel" to anybody out loud before. How do these go? What would you like me to say or do? I'll share my experiences later

Last edited:
This therapist/counselor won't give you useful advice. No matter how much time you spend in therapy, you will still be a lonely, single incel. The cure for Inceldom is get a gf who will love you, not some random therapist who doesn't know you on a personal level. He will be giving you bluepilled advice and false hope for the future. Why are you letting these therapists/counselors deceive you? They won't actually help you escape inceldom

Last edited:
This therapist/counselor won't give you useful advice. No matter how much time you spend in therapy, you will still be a lonely, single incel. The cure for Inceldom is get a gf who will love you, not some random therapist who doesn't know you on a personal level. He will be giving you bluepilled advice and false hope for the future. Why are you letting these therapists/counselors deceive you? They won't actually help you escape in Inceldom
brutal reality pill

This therapist/counselor won't give you useful advice. No matter how much time you spend in therapy, you will still be a lonely, single incel. The cure for Inceldom is get a gf who will love you, not some random therapist who doesn't know you on a personal level. He will be giving you bluepilled advice and false hope for the future. Why are you letting these therapists/counselors deceive you? They won't actually help you escape in Inceldom
I know my inceldom might be unsolvable because autism can't be cured, so I'm at least doing this so my community college doesn't get on my ass. It feels good to get things off your shoulders and chest - like a weight but it's really just tasks I have to do. Nice day to hang out in the city at least

Therapist title means nothing tbh. It depends entirely on the individual you talk to, and he would have been that good without any training most likely.

So your results will wildly vary.

I know my inceldom might be unsolvable because autism can't be cured, so I'm at least doing this so my community college doesn't get on my ass. It feels good to get things off your shoulders and chest - like a weight but it's really just tasks I have to do. Nice day to hang out in the city at least
That is true, it's a good way of getting things off your shoulders, but don't expect these therapy sessions to cure your inceldom because they won't

Therapy is useless for your situation. They can't help you with social deficiencies. He's likely just to lead you into the importance of school and getting a career, etc...

That is true, it's a good way of getting things off your shoulders, but don't expect these therapy sessions to cure your inceldom because they won't
This may feel good in the moment, but long-term it accomplishes nothing and most importantly, you need to be careful sharing things to the wrong people.

This may feel good in the moment, but long-term it accomplishes nothing and most importantly, you need to be careful sharing things to the wrong people.
Yup, they might report you to the authorities if you talk about violence

This therapist/counselor won't give you useful advice. No matter how much time you spend in therapy, you will still be a lonely, single incel. The cure for Inceldom is get a gf who will love you, not some random therapist who doesn't know you on a personal level. He will be giving you bluepilled advice and false hope for the future. Why are you letting these therapists/counselors deceive you? They won't actually help you escape inceldom
waste of fucking time! I was called a misogynist by my own hs counselor

keep in mind that even if u listen to counselor nothing would change, only your world view can change not the reality. so maybe u can cope better or wanna try harder depending how your world view change cause of it

All therapy is for people like us is paid friendship.

At least here you can get it for free.

Though sure a day in the city can be nice.

Chances are you’ll get far more satisfaction out of the sack of McDonald’s you buy that day than the blue pilled male counselor cuck that’s getting paid to gaslight you.

:yes::yes::yes:
Spot on. This is the harsh but true reality of our situation

They are not there to help u and try to get u admit things so they can call the police