Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Give Right of Way to Shortcels, Bump Into Tallfags and Females (Personal Experiment + Attached Study)

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
Video

Introduction

Here's an experiment: How do you find out if you're tall or short in a particular place or area? Maybe in the metro, on the sidewalk, in school or university, or anywhere with a huge crowd that you have to walk through.

See how many people collide with you as you walk in a straight line, without moving out of the way.

I will explain:

Study

Study 2 diagram

Study 2 procedure

Results

Study 2 results 1
Study 2 results 2

TLDR
  • Normies are more likely to give way to females
    • From these, men are less likely to bump into females
  • Normies are more likely to give way to tallfags, regardless of the tallfag's sex
  • Normies, regardless of sex, have the same behavior when walking (females act the same way as men)

• For a 170 cm man, 54% of females and 55% of men would collide with him
  • For a 200 cm man, 32% of females and 33% of men would collide with him

• For a 160 cm female, 48% of females and 37% of men would collide with her
  • For a 183 cm female, 31% of females and 22% of men would collide with her
i.e. Tall females have the best advantage in crowds

Source

My hypothesis

If my height (5'9) is INDEED average height in my particular setting, I would expect 50% of people I come into contact with to bump into me and the others to avoid me.

I will do this experiment tomorrow for a total of 45 minutes. I will count the number of people that give way to me as well as the number of people who collide with me as I walk at average speed towards the crowd in a straight line.

@GeckoBus Thoughts?

Last edited:
45 minutes!- Geez I hope you don't come out of this experiment on crutches

45 minutes!- Geez I hope you don't come out of this experiment on crutches
I sure hope I don't get labeled a short man with a Napoleon complex. Any sort of assertiveness by shortcels is seen as an act of rebellion by tallfags.

I sure hope I don't get labeled a short man with a Napoleon complex. Any sort of assertiveness by shortcels is seen as an act of rebellion by tallfags.
-
Yep, a standard flaw in human psychology...

"A is true, and B is true...- therefore A must have caused B"
-

Video

Introduction

Here's an experiment: How do you find out if you're tall or short in a particular place or area? Maybe in the metro, on the sidewalk, in school or university, or anywhere with a huge crowd that you have to walk through.

See how many people collide with you as you walk in a straight line, without moving out of the way.

I will explain:

Study

View attachment 1146834
View attachment 1146808

Results

View attachment 1146829View attachment 1146830

TLDR
  • Normies are more likely to give way to females
    • From these, men are less likely to bump into females
  • Normies are more likely to give way to tallfags, regardless of the tallfag's sex
  • Normies, regardless of sex, have the same behavior when walking (females act the same way as men)

• For a 170 cm man, 54% of females and 55% of men would collide with him
  • For a 200 cm man, 32% of females and 33% of men would collide with him

• For a 160 cm female, 48% of females and 37% of men would collide with her
  • For a 183 cm female, 31% of females and 22% of men would collide with her
i.e. Tall females have the best advantage in crowds

Source

My hypothesis

If my height (5'9) is INDEED average height in my particular setting, I would expect 50% of people I come into contact with to bump into me and the others to avoid me.

I will do this experiment tomorrow for a total of 45 minutes. I will count the number of people that give way to me as well as the number of people who collide with me as I walk at average speed towards the crowd in a straight line.

@GeckoBus Thoughts?

super interesting, people often try to collide with me but get scared when I walk behind them.

super interesting, people often try to collide with me but get scared when I walk behind them.
Of course, because you're 5'10.5. :feelsUgh:

For the results: It was only crowded in the first 5 minutes of the experiment, so I wasn't actually able to do much for the rest other than wander the empty hallways. I did collide with 3 people in a group of 5-6 that was trying to go out through the entrance where I was trying to enter.

Another interesting happening: I was walking in a completely empty hallway and this tallfag saw me and didn't try to move out of the way at all. I stopped before I hit him and we both took a moment to move out of the way, but it was obvious he was surprised I didn't move first.