Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Girl asks if guys like "roast beef"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Roastie1

Roastie2

you go gurl, keep roasting that beef!

Cucks

yummy i liked my roast beef smoked

They're right though. The insult is just a meme, in reality no one actually cares about it.

"Probably 1/10000 guys care what it looks like"
Sadly, this is probably true.

3 and 5 are roast beefs
b9ad772005653afce4d4bd46c2efe842_XL.jpg

"Probably 1/10000 guys care what it looks like"
Sadly, this is probably true.
I'm pretty sure they do care, meaning they have a preference - Given the opportunity they would choose a better looking one.
It is disgusting, it's just that some people don't care that much especially if they penetrate instead of eating it out.

A man's eyebrow density is of more importance to women than what a woman's vagina looks like to men. There was a woman in the Daily Mail who was born without a vulva (she just has the peehole and outer vagina lips) and she has a boyfriend. There are incel men who resort to trannies because they look somewhat feminine, even without a vagina. So anything WITH a vagina is a bonus, no matter what it looks like.

Google "big clitoris". Some are legit micropenis-tier, but because a woman is attached, men are fine with it.

the real answer is, obviously, they are disgusting and any man would prefer an innie.

Google "big clitoris". Some are legit micropenis-tier, but because a woman is attached, men are fine with it.
it's creepy how female organs are basically underdeveloped male organs
liking vaginas is literally one step away from being gay
what a reality to live in

Ridiculous to say guys "dont care". I mean yeah push comes to shove you'll put your cock in the roast beef but you'd much rather have the innie.

:trepidation:

Ridiculous to say guys "dont care". I mean yeah push comes to shove you'll put your cock in the roast beef but you'd much rather have the innie.

It doesn’t it the sense that it literally doesn’t affect anything. No guy will pull a girl’s pants down, see a roastie, and refuse to continue. A guy being rejected sex cause of their dick size is actually common.

:trepidation:

The more and more i browse through incels.is the more i realise i should just transition and become a woman, Trannys are probally treated better than men.

I like a ”innie” I guess looks more “pure” clean and shit. Roast beefs honestly hang like chandeliers.

it's creepy how female organs are basically underdeveloped male organs
liking vaginas is literally one step away from being gay
what a reality to live in

This.

Everything we do as men is to be able to get a shorter, more framcecelled, weaker, less smart, more emotional, hobbieless, leftist version of ourselves.

Most guys dont care because they have no choice.

If they could pick they would choose innies 100% of the time

This.

Everything we do as men is to be able to get a shorter, more framcecelled, weaker, less smart, more emotional, hobbieless, leftist version of ourselves.
damn, that's actually true.

heterosexuality ruined
how will straightcucks ever recover
women are basically the extreme version of a soyboy

just lol if you care what a pussy looks like as you are bout to dive in

giga cope

heterosexuality ruined
how will straightcucks ever recover
women are basically the extreme version of a soyboy

I believe that even if women all grew 4" clits, men would still persue them as much as we already do. We're basically hardwired to die for women like some sort of bee or spider. Women are hardwired to be picky and hypergamous. Our mating strategies are misaligned af. Just nuke the world.

WHITE KNIGHT SOYLERY

I believe that even if women all grew 4" clits, men would still persue them as much as we already do. We're basically hardwired to die for women like some sort of bee or spider. Women are hardwired to be picky and hypergamous. Our mating strategies are misaligned af. Just nuke the world.

I seen a woman on Google with a 9 inch clit lol

This.

high iq