Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Getting frustrated people see me as a race traitor

i hope she gets beaten to death by her family

of course its a white-asian relationship, glad to see another Elliot in the future!

While Asian Ethnic Men are seen as less attractive to add an insult to injury The Asian Women don't even care and love other Races instead. Empathetic Gender strikes back again.

I used to be Yellow Fever but asian bitches are insufferable. The fact they're so adorable only adds insult to injury.

Based same here
dumb noodle whore destroying another white bloodline. This is unironically white genocide. HAVING INCEL SONS IS SELF-SUICIDE!!! Her hapa sons will be the end of the white guy's bloodline.

"But here's the thing" ...It just so happens...

(As if it wasn't the central tenet. They bonded over her playing the cello and him playing piano. :feelskek: Yes, as if there's a dearth of ricecels who know how to play the piano)

(As if it wasn't the central tenet. They bonded over her playing the cello and him playing piano. :feelskek: Yes, as if there's a dearth of ricecels who know how to play the piano)
Whites can do the nerdiest shit and suddenly it's coooooooooool :foidSoy: :soy: (at least to ethnic whores).

dumb noodle whore destroying another white bloodline. This is unironically white genocide. HAVING INCEL SONS IS SELF-SUICIDE!!! Her hapa sons will be the end of the white guy's bloodline.
She probably thinks her son will have Blue eyes. These noodlewhores seem to forget that they have dominate genes. Her son will come out as an Asian with slightly lighter skin and hair(if he is lucky)

This is unironically white genocide. HAVING INCEL SONS IS SELF-SUICIDE!!!
All sfcels seem to have no problem destroying their bloodlines by ascending with a noodlewhore. But at the same time, they absolutely, despise Arabs. It's never made sense to me.

And I get a lot of concern from my female friends (mostly white) who believe this guy is taking advantage of me.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Feminism is a fucking cancerous blight. It literally poisons and rots the brain of women. It is literally the worse ideology the human mind ever conceived. Fucking disease. It should be banned, outlawed, punishable by death.

Not even fucking women benefit from feminism. It's just pure misery.

she is blinded by love. and by love, i mean white fever

How can I engage in raceplay fetish without people calling me out for it? :foidSoy: :feelshaha:
Zero self-awareness, just imagine what kind of raceplay they do when they "experiment physically." :lul: Funny how it's always a White pole these women end up dancing on.

Last edited:
She probably thinks her son will have Blue eyes. These noodlewhores seem to forget that they have dominate genes. Her son will come out as an Asian with slightly lighter skin and hair(if he is lucky)
Yeah, you never ever ever see a hapa with blue eyes, EVER. They sometimes have lighter hair, but in terms of their eye color, best they can get is hazel.
All sfcels seem to have no problem destroying their bloodlines by ascending with a noodlewhore. But at the same time, they absolutely, despise Arabs. It's never made sense to me.
It's jewish brainrot of the brain combined with the fact that they know Arab women are more loyal to their side. Arab women, light-skinned Indian women, Turkish women, and Hispanic women are all superior genetically when it comes to white racemixing. All of those will produce more white-passing kids, but because Arab/Turk women are more race-loyal than noodle whores, white SFcels can't ascend with them. Noodle whores are easy, low hanging fruits

While Asian Ethnic Men are seen as less attractive
Im white, and only see South-East Asian as less attractive.
In my Eyes, Koreans/Japanese etc are the ´Aryans´ of the Asian World.
They stand out from the crowd,

Good to see other people calling her degenerate behavior out.
Race traitor is the right word.

Yeah, you never ever ever see a hapa with blue eyes, EVER. They sometimes have lighter hair, but in terms of their eye color, best they can get is haz
Even, those who inherit light hair won't have it for long, it will turn dark brown as they age. Gooks are extremely delusional, they think they can skip the line, and bleach their genes if they have sex with a white guy.
They think their son will inherit the Colouring, eyes and skulls of their white husband, the final and best product of the human species, when they're the least casuacian.

I have heard these whores get mad when their sons don't come out as white passing as they hoped, and take out their frustration on the children, because, it reminds the noodlewhores that they're not white.
that's why mental illnesses are so common among hapas. I have Also noticed a lot of them claim white (Just like the amerimutt meme) despite looking
Like lighter Asians.

Noodlewhore is sad, so I'm happy

They stand out from the crowd.
How are they Aryan? They're the least casuacian. If you're talking about how safe their countries are, then, Oman, Saudi, UAE, Qatar etc.. are on the same level.

A hell lot of them aren't even light skinned, they all fraud with skin bleaching.

How are they Aryan? They're the least casuacian. If you're talking about how safe their countries are, then, Oman, Saudi, UAE, Qatar etc.. are on the same level.

A hell lot of them aren't even light skinned, they all fraud with skin bleaching.
I used Aryans in quotation marks.
Indirectly saying, East Asians are more superior than South East Asians.
Im not saying they are aryan

Holy fuck you're retarded. The aryans of the asian world are turks. They literally have Aryan dna

Screenshot 20240209 080920 TikTok
Kazakhs in mongolia v0 7twctmq4vkfa1
26cd7437 ff81 424f 85bf afd46b1d7b16

Even, those who inherit light hair won't have it for long, it will turn dark brown as they age.
Yep. I dont think ive ever seen a hapa adult who has light hair
Gooks are extremely delusional, they think they can skip the line, and bleach their genes if they have sex with a white guy.
even quapas (3/4 white) still tend to look asiatic. This guy has blue eyes and is quapa but still look asian. If I saw him, I wouldn't even think he's Russian or Finnish, he looks more Central Asian Turk. There are afghans who look whiter than him

AQX j3IoXPfr6shDd8rfHwgr5Ef0Ez3iRlWxHxEUjaE

They think their son will inherit the Colouring, eyes and skulls of their white husband, the final and best product of the human species, when they're the least casuacian.
Even somalis who mix with whites are more likely to have colored eyes lmao
I have heard these whores get mad when their sons don't come out as white passing as they hoped, and take out their frustration on the children, because, it reminds the noodlewhores that they're not white.
that's why mental illnesses are so common among hapas. I have Also noticed a lot of them claim white (Just like the amerimutt meme) despite looking
Like lighter Asians.
Yep. All true. It's a sad state of affairs. Look at this for example. Quapa kids who clearly had their black hair dyed blonde by their self hating hapa mom

Screenshot 20240506 222152 Samsung Internet

"100% compatible in all ways even sex"
Because a ricecel can't do that and satisfy you sexually right?

Even, those who inherit light hair won't have it for long, it will turn dark brown as they age. Gooks are extremely delusional, they think they can skip the line, and bleach their genes if they have sex with a white guy.

Like lighter Asians.
Why are non whites so self hating lmao?

There are no mentions of asian men, and I doubt there are any in her life. Then why would she be so mad?

Asian women are pathetic and embarassing.

Apparently he also took her virginity LMAO jesus christ

I didn’t even have to open the thread to know what her race is and what her partner’s race is

Yeah, you never ever ever see a hapa with blue eyes, EVER. They sometimes have lighter hair, but in terms of their eye color, best they can get is hazel.

It's jewish brainrot of the brain combined with the fact that they know Arab women are more loyal to their side. Arab women, light-skinned Indian women, Turkish women, and Hispanic women are all superior genetically when it comes to white racemixing. All of those will produce more white-passing kids, but because Arab/Turk women are more race-loyal than noodle whores, white SFcels can't ascend with them. Noodle whores are easy, low hanging fruits
@DarkStarDown thoughts????

Average noodlewhores

Yup, the irony here is strong from all sides: That noodlewhore hates her race so much she wants to “improve” it by destroying a White bloodline & producing dysgenic offspring, thus worsening both.

@DarkStarDown thoughts????
This is true: I’m against any kind of racemixing, and whilst I wouldn’t want kids in general -I support eugenics & selective breeding- if I had to absolutely have them with a foid of another race, i’d want it to be a Castiza(3/4 Med/Iberian White, 1/4th Native) or a White passing MENA foid.

However, the males from both of these races mateguard their foids heavily: That’s the power of Sharia law, and why I admire it.

They’re Aryans in a spiritual & also civilizational sense: However, the most successful ones like the Japanese have longer skull shapes, and also Mongols who had a great steppe horseback empire were partially(13.5%) White.

In a way, the closer you are to White the better your civilization will be. @Biowaste Removal

Holy fuck you're retarded. The aryans of the asian world are turks. They literally have Aryan dna

View attachment 1153969View attachment 1153970View attachment 1153971View attachment 1153972
See what I said above: He & I meant that they are “Honorary Aryan” due to civilizational achievements.

However, the most successful of all Asians are closer to Whites in appearance or have some White in them.