Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting drunk.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★
How does drinking alcohol affect you ? When I'm drunk I just wanna fight people lol. I just had few drinks on a Monday :feelsaww: truecel shit

It's fun to drink and listen to music. It taste horrible but the effects of it are fun. Afterwards when i go to bed i feel like shit, extreme depression, suicidal. Same with the day after.

I haven't drank alcohol in 8 months or so. I plan on never drinking again.

It's fun to drink and listen to music. It taste horrible but the effects of it are fun. Afterwards when i go to bed i feel like shit, extreme depression, suicidal. Same with the day after.

I haven't drank alcohol in 8 months or so. I plan on never drinking again.
How many drink does it take u to be low inhib. After 2 beers I'm low inhibit asf and I wanna beat up foids.

i dont drink really ever, but when i have gotten really drunk i go dead fucking quiet. i talk even less than i usually do when i drink

DEATH TO ALL SEX HAVERS

How does drinking alcohol affect you ? When I'm drunk I just wanna fight people lol. I just had few drinks on a Monday :feelsaww: truecel shit
I don't drink. I just get high off Marijauana
Alcohol would probably make me go berserk as I already have major anger issues.

I had to stop because of gastritis / stomach issues. But when I did drink, it only made me more sad, but relaxed. Now, as a sobercel, I feel numb asf. Ngl, I can't tell if drinking only numbed that numbness from before or just animated it more... it's definitely more boring being sober tho. Life sucks either way.

Don't get arrested :feelsbaton:

I want to get shit faced drunk and slaughter normniggers and foids in GTA 6