Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope getting drunk/high before speech class to help

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
I am required to take a speech class for college regardless of my major:feelsrope: . for all drugcels/drinkcels , would it be a good idea to drink or get high before getting to class to help lower my inhibition and make the class tolerable ?

would it be a good idea to drink or get high before getting to class to help lower my inhibition and make the class tolerable ?
Horrible idea but...

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

no pls don't brocel, it's better to get a C than get caught drugged up in class

It would likely help, but it is also very likely they smell you and catch you, and then it would be worse than not doing it.

I would advise against it. Maybe drink some coffee or energy drinks before the presentation.

I am required to take a speech class for college regardless of my major:feelsrope: . for all drugcels/drinkcels , would it be a good idea to drink or get high before getting to class to help lower my inhibition and make the class tolerable ?
Wow.

I was in that same situation.

Please consider dropping out.

Clownworld .

If you think you can get a one time med to help, ask your doctor for ativan

Benzos are what you need

if you can access a beta blocker somehow, such as propranolol, then you should use that instead. I was given a perscription for it years ago, and my doctor said he had heard of other doctors taking it before speeches at conferences to relax, and he knew of lots of singers who took it for the same purpose before concerts

Other than that, don’t get drunk and high before a class brocel. You’re going to need the focus and the clarity

Yep. I filled my water bottle with vodka to make it through my public speaking class. Worked like a charm.

If they catch you then you're fucked. Alcohol is the most obvious i believe though it depends on how you react to it. If there is even a slim chance of getting caught then I'd rather stutter and be stressed, it's over anyway and at least you aren't risking being fucked if they catch you high or drunk.