Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GCHQ stabbing: 'Incel' faces jail for attempted murder of US spy

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Glowie vs knifecel go go :feelshaha:

A former GCHQ worker who attempted to murder a US spy because ofa grudge against the Secret Services is facing jail. Joshua Bowles, 29, ambushed the woman outside a leisure centre in Cheltenham, stabbing her three times in a determined pursuit through the car park and into the reception area. The Old Bailey heard Bowles had plotted the attack after failing to secure a permanent job at GCHQ, the listening post for Britain’s intelligence community. He stalked the victim online, found out she was due to play netball on the evening of the attack, on March 9, and lay in wait while armed with two knives. Bowles, dubbed a “terrorist” by the prosecution, had been living the life of an ‘incel’ while unemployed, unable to find a girlfriend, and depressed, the court heard.

More at the site. Sorry I'm on mobile boyos

Also what kind of 'spy' can be tracked so easily by some incel online :lul: :lul: :lul:

If he was really Secret Service material he would know to poison the knife.

If he was really Secret Service material he would know to poison the knife.
I think he is definitely SS material, even better, because he relied on open intelligence to track a spy

I think he is definitely SS material, even better, because he relied on open intelligence to track a spy
>After the attack, Bowles told an eyewitness: “I’ve tried to kill her. I can’t believe this”, before declaring: “I make a pretty sh*t terrorist, don’t I?”. :feelsclown:

>After the attack, Bowles told an eyewitness: “I’ve tried to kill her. I can’t believe this”, before declaring: “I make a pretty sh*t terrorist, don’t I?”. :feelsclown:
Can't beat him. Foid probably had some mma training.

It was probably a chimpout moment more than an planned attack tbh

Based SMERSHcel

Tf are US spies doing in UK?

Also what kind of 'spy' can be tracked so easily by some incel online :lul: :lul: :lul:
MSM likes to call everyone working for the secret services a "spy", kek. She was probably just some office worker or some shit.

@mental_out doxxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back