Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Funny how when chad dies in school shooting there’s nationwide protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suicurry

Greycel
Find it funny how when chad dies in a school shooting there’s suddenly protests by young people? Nation wide walkouts? Most intense media coverage? Laws being changed?

Know why? Because in this one chad died.

Attachments

• C10933FE-1311-4098-8DB8-6AE1F04B8658.jpeg
    C10933FE-1311-4098-8DB8-6AE1F04B8658.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 131
No one would give a fuck if i was literally shot in the middle of the street during the daylight.

No one would give a fuck if i was literally shot in the middle of the street during the daylight.
Same here, but when chad dies there needs to be national reform. Don’t remember the last school shooting that had this much outrage. But then again I don’t remember another school shooting that had chad.

Same here, but when chad dies there needs to be national reform. Don’t remember the last school shooting that had this much outrage. But then again I don’t remember another school shooting that had chad.

BLACKPILL

They care more about the female students that died then this chadlite.

If an all boys catholic school got shot up the media wouldn't care as much.

Chad always wins

wrong. The media cares more about females than any other demographic.

Chad always wins
Agreed. Chad even wins in death, atleast his death will mean something as this much outrage can lead to national reform. While all incels that died in school shootings were forgotten a day after.

#justice4chad

Not chad, goodlooking though

Find it funny how when chad dies in a school shooting there’s suddenly protests by young people? Nation wide walkouts? Most intense media coverage? Laws being changed?

Know why? Because in this one chad died.

Exactly. I have seen countless of tributes videos of chads, who were killed in traffic accidents with millions of views, but if i died nobody but my close family would care

BLACKPILL

They care more about the female students that died then this chadlite.

If an all boys catholic school got shot up the media wouldn't care as much.

This. It’s really only the female objects matter to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back