Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking IMAGINE This

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a18720118/talk-about-exes-dates/

"Why you should talk about exes on the first date"

Oh yeah, it's a fucking REALITY that ANYONE you meet will have already been dicked down by scores of other men. It's just so fucking disturbing to me that it's so CASUAL to meet someone knwoing they have had a dozen dicks plus inside of them. Even one other dick is too many.

And our wretched, depraved society where everyone egst divorced and has STDs thinks this is normal. Every night I go to be hoping Yellowstone erupts.

@SaintMarcLepine this really pisses me off tbh. Why the FUCK is it so casual to know that someone you could end up marrying has been physically and emotionally defiled by other men? It's ENRAGING.

Last edited:
at least they won't waste your time. As soon as I find out she has fornicated, I'm getting up from the table. She can pay the bill.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a18720118/talk-about-exes-dates/

"Why you should talk about exes on the first date"

Oh yeah, it's a fucking REALITY that ANYONE you meet will have already been dicked down by scores of other men. It's just so fucking disturbing to me that it's so CASUAL to meet someone knwoing they have had a dozen dicks plus inside of them. Even one other dick is too many.

And our wretched, depraved society where everyone egst divorced and has STDs thinks this is normal. Every night I go to be hoping Yellowstone erupts.
I honestly dont give a fuck. But I am very much into non degeneracy. But I ONLY care about myself and my purity. I will never judge others if I can help.it. other sinners need forgiveness like in the prayer to pur father. I always try to forgive everyone other than myself.

Yeah but thats not what enrages me. What enrages me is that is now normalized. Everyone you speak to will give some bullshit variation of the past is the past, dont judge her. Society has become so depraved beyond measure its now expected that you ignore the fact that your potential gf or wife has been with other guys. Fuck that Id much rather just nuke it all.

I'd actually prefer it if these slags gave me an honest answer. Then I could just refuse to give them my services and simply leave.

Yeah but thats not what enrages me. What enrages me is that is now normalized. Everyone you speak to will give some bullshit variation of the past is the past, dont judge her. Society has become so depraved beyond measure its now expected that you ignore the fact that your potential gf or wife has been with other guys. Fuck that Id much rather just nuke it all.
Same. Every day I read up on Yellowstone hoping it erupts.

I'd actually prefer it if these slags gave me an honest answer. Then I could just refuse to give them my services and simply leave.
Yeah, I just hate the fact that having more than 1 partner is normalized in the first place.

I honestly dont give a fuck. But I am very much into non degeneracy. But I ONLY care about myself and my purity. I will never judge others if I can help.it. other sinners need forgiveness like in the prayer to pur father. I always try to forgive everyone other than myself.

Modern day Jesus.

No thanks, I don't want to imagine suicidefuel