Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

...fucking... dog .... uni... stupid cunts... fuuck

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Oh so he made a threat towards you? we're sending units in they're on their way right now yes mam you're safe now yes mam yes mam. so what was the threat? he threatened to kill your dog? eat your dog? oh it doesn't matter language doesn't matter context doesn't matter we'll have this savage expelled immediately no one makes threats towards students at the university of shit fuck. *teehee* what was that? you got back at him by sending your friends to harass him in an act that demonstrates that you have more social value then he will ever have in his entire miserable life? *ahaha* that's so funny.. but i'm gonna have to give you a slap on the wrist so it looks like im not being prejudiced. take this warning slip. *teehee* you poor poor girl it must have been frightening for you when your bf was fending off that threatening 14 year old looking subhuman who was threatening to hurt your poor doggie! it's a good thing you have friends and a bf and loved ones and 1000 times more social value that subhuman could ever dream of. yes yes! we've scheduled a meeting with him! actually he requested it we were just going to kick him out but we're obligated to meet with him before we do. pesky regulations. it's just a formality though, of course it's not going to change our decision. he will be excised from the univeristy as soon as possible! yes of course we will have armed guard during it so if that subhuman scum tries to attack one of us we'll be in the clear to execute him immediately.

oh yes of course indari you can tell me anything indari im your counselor after all also im not actually listening to anything you say im just gathering every even slightly questionable thing you ever say ever to use against you so we can expel your ass, sorry i mean "involuntarily withdraw" your subhuman ass.

fuck i need to get high right now. too bad i cant buy any when my roommate might snitch on me except this time i actually will have weed. too bad i have no connections because im a valueless piece of fsubhuman trash!!

she was probably fucking that dog

look at what these normies did to mans

can you change counselor?

nausea said:
can you change counselor?

nah i just wont see her again dumb bitch. already skipped one appointment. might be getting kicked out anyways

Your uni sounds like a shithole tbh

Indari said:
oh yes of course indari you can tell me anything indari im your counselor after all also im not actually listening to anything you say im just gathering every even slightly questionable thing you ever say ever to use against you so we can expel your ass, sorry i mean "involuntarily withdraw" your subhuman ass.
pure truth

Indari said:
you poor poor girl it must have been frightening for you when your bf was fending off that threatening 14 year old looking subhuman who was threatening to hurt your poor doggie! it's a good thing you have friends and a bf and loved ones and 1000 times more social value that subhuman could ever dream of.

That's the part which hurt me the most.

They don't understand.

The amount of times I had to meet with my college counselors because I was a bad apple. Good times. Didn't help shit. Even told them I had no friends. They say "what about your football team" I tell them I can't relate. No help what so ever. They mocked me, I caught them laughing thru there teeth when talking to me. School therapist was no help either. They also laughed at me for saying "I don't like going out, I rather stay in and watch movies" they just don't understand.

most happy people are scum