Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill France is falling hard and fast.

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Our cucked system was based on high taxes and redistribution of wealth and investment in pulblic services. Now we don’t have these anymore but still the high fucking taxes (50%) used by the government to give their friends a shit TON of money.

And now they are trying to prevent people from having hard wallets for crypto. They use AI so people pay more taxes if they have a pool or a shelter in their garden

Reminder that half of the French population makes LESS than 24k A YEAR.

Meanwhile this country is a playground for the world elites but also the CHADS and STACIES models/influencers who live in opulence 24/7. I am currently in Paris and see their stories ( first time as well). This city is a wage simulator, everyone takes the same path everyday, everyone is manlet / ugly / ethnic / balding (only saw a good looking couple once) and has huge eye bags, like they are not sleeping at all.
Meanwhile there are special streets where chad and Stacy do photo shoots and then eat drink fuck maybe premium gym and repeat

And the best part is yet to come : Arabs and niggers. Everywhere. People getting raped and beheaded for no fucking reason lmao. We have a lot of curries too, they are often dirty but they are gentle wagies.
Pneumocystosys made the right choice to go to England, at least it’s fun to speak English and people are more interesting

Need to get the fuck out of this shit country

How do you even recover from this? Obviously deporting the migrants would be a good first start

I thought you claimed to live in the UK?

Jus wait till french neo colonies revolt and stops your government from stealing resources.

How a Great nation had fallen. Very sad tbh

i lived close to france and their grocery store prices are nuts even though they have cheaper energy prices

"Nooooooo but you understand we need money for the olympics :foidSoy::soy:"

The whole country is in fucking crisis, I hope I'll be able to leave that shithole soon.

The last good Frenchman was Marshall Pétain

Demonstrations against Macron and his government policies weren't powerful enough, it's only when he'll be killed that the bourgeoisfags will understand that.

And muslims trying to kill whites as much as they can is an enormous problem too.

Our cucked system was based on high taxes and redistribution of wealth and investment in pulblic services. Now we don’t have these anymore but still the high fucking taxes (50%) used by the government to give their friends a shit TON of money.

And now they are trying to prevent people from having hard wallets for crypto. They use AI so people pay more taxes if they have a pool or a shelter in their garden

Reminder that half of the French population makes LESS than 24k A YEAR.

Meanwhile this country is a playground for the world elites but also the CHADS and STACIES models/influencers who live in opulence 24/7. I am currently in Paris and see their stories ( first time as well). This city is a wage simulator, everyone takes the same path everyday, everyone is manlet / ugly / ethnic / balding (only saw a good looking couple once) and has huge eye bags, like they are not sleeping at all.
Meanwhile there are special streets where chad and Stacy do photo shoots and then eat drink fuck maybe premium gym and repeat

And the best part is yet to come : Arabs and niggers. Everywhere. People getting raped and beheaded for no fucking reason lmao. We have a lot of curries too, they are often dirty but they are gentle wagies.
Pneumocystosys made the right choice to go to England, at least it’s fun to speak English and people are more interesting

Need to get the fuck out of this shit country
France needs to do something radical with its Muslim question.

How do you even recover from this? Obviously deporting the migrants would be a good first start
I disagree. They should be "eliminated" in a quick way.

"Nooooooo but you understand we need money for the olympics :foidSoy::soy:"

The whole country is in fucking crisis, I hope I'll be able to leave that shithole soon.
I get it now, that's why they escape ro thailand, and other third world countries.