Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Framecel manlets.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Fucking LOL cruellest joke in the universe. When I'm walking by not even girls move out of my way. They legit shoulder check me

How tall are you?

Fucking LOL cruellest joke in the universe. When I'm walking by not even girls move out of my way. They legit shoulder check me
They do that to everybody there egos are so high,

I've seen all kinds of people not move out of the way for others, regardless of who it was; it's a normie thing (This pissed me off for the longest until I observed it happening to practically everyone).

Some people will move out of the way for me, some don't. I make it a point to basically never move out of the way unless it's a disabled/old person/kid.

It's over for framecel manlets

It's even more over for curry framecel manlets

only men move out the way for me sometimes, girls just walk on their phones towards me

one day i bumped this bitch by accident and nearly knocked her down, she just stood there with an open mouth like "how dare he"