Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Formative, vital experiences I missed out on which the window of opportunity has closed forever.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Ages 11 - 13

This is when vital, formative experiences begin appearing. This is the cusp of puberty, when you grow from a child into a sexual being. This is when your function of a social animal extends beyond playing games. This is when deep and meaningful social bonds begin to form, and when you experience a gradual sexual awakening. This is what I missed:

• Never had a real first date or even a "date" (
• Never had friends of the opposite sex who you enter puberty with and develop with
• Never went to the cinema, got food with, had a sleepover with or went to a disco/party with my mixed-sex friend group
• Never cheekily took a first drag on a cigarette with my male friends
• Never hugged, held hands with or kissed a girl while these experiences are new to her, and new to you
• Never had a chance to explore the beginnings of sexuality alongside another female who is also just beginning to explore sexuality

Ages 14 - 17

This is like 11 - 13 but more intense. Most of the formative experiences during these years depends on you fulfilling most or all of the 11 - 13 experiences. This is when your sexuality develops further, when you begin to experiment with substances (especially alcohol), when you have parties and when you go through the most intense part of puberty and begin your path to adulthood.

• Never had a real first relationship and its subsequent break up
• Never been helped through a break up by a mixed-sex group of friends
• Being able to relate to your friends and associates about relationship woes
• Never had a first passionate kiss.
• Never had the first below-the-waste fumblings, when you make out in the bedroom and brush your hands over the clothes of a girl's clothes
• Never seen a girl in her underwear
• Never fingered a girl or been wanked off by a girl
• Never had sex with a girl
• Never had a blowjob from a girl
• Never cheekily tried a puff of weed with your mixed-sex friends at a party
• Never took a late-night trip somewhere with your friends and just goofed around
• Never became embroiled in a love triangle, both being wanted by two girls and falling out with a male friend over a girl
• Never been to a teen-friendly night club or bar
• Never fallen in with some slightly older friends and got up to mischief with them
• Never sexted with a girl
• Never sent nudes to a girl or received nudes back
• Never experienced the excitement, anticipation and trepidation of your first real serious date.
• Never experienced the attendant fussing over your appearance, the jovial jostling of your family and friends.
• Never got drunk with a random girl at a party and made out for ages on the sofa before laughing about it the next day

Ages 18 -21

This is when you fully emerge from puberty and become an adult.

• Never been to an adult night club or bar ( or, have been to one and had the most shittiest experience ever)
• Never went through the promiscuous phase when you date, kiss and fuck many women over a short space of time when your hormones are raging
• Never been through 3+ serious relationships at this point
• Never experimented with drugs such as getting battered off weed, MDMA, coke or anything else
• Never had a high one night stand with a hot as fuck wasted girl you pick up at a club
• Never had a FWB
• Never had a "best friend" femoid who you bond with more than other people in your mixed-sex friend group
• Never volunteered with friends
• Never had your fill of women, done pretty much everything sexually you'd want to do which lays the ground for a serious LTR at some future point
• Never had a threesome or got a woman to dress up in fancy lingerie for you

I have never had and can never have these formative experiences.

I will never escape inceldom because everybody my age has completed all of these experiences and can live a normal life. Even if I do escape inceldom and somehow deceive a woman into thinking I have had a normal life, I will never be happy because it will always be on my mind that I have never done these things and she has, and I will be jealous of her and will begin to hate her for it. I already hate her for it. I have done nothing. It's too late for me. I will never know or have the fulfillment that a healthy sex life can bring. I will never be able to do these things. It's too late. Life is a living decay. I am an empty shell of a man and nothing can fill me up.

I didn't have any of these experiences because women and normies would not let me. I was not sufficiently attractive to be deemed a social creature. Instead, I was used as a tool for normies to gain social points by abusing and ridiculing. I was like an arcade machine they put abuse into and got tokens out, which they could exchange for social esteem. This is why I hate them all. This is what I mean when I say the positive reinforcement you get just by being attractive matters.

ITS OVER

Just lay right on down and start rotting

Lot of text just to say its over.

I've never experienced any of these things. It is over. Also, how do you type all of this in such a short amount of time from another thread you just posted?

I missed every social window imaginable. Name it and I guarantee I missed it.

I've never experienced any of these things. It is over. Also, how do you type all of this in such a short amount of time from another thread you just posted?
when i get drunk or pissed off at the world and femoids and all of that, i write up random shit on microsoft word and forget about it for a few days then post it on incels.is

And sometimes ill do two quick threads because im pretty fucking fast at typing too, hence right now.

when i get drunk or pissed off at the world and femoids and all of that, i write up random shit on microsoft word and forget about it for a few days then post it on incels.is
That's what I thought. You have some writings saved to post later.

And sometimes ill do two quick threads because im pretty fucking fast at typing too, hence right now.
Dam you're pretty well spoken for a drunk or pissed of guy. Usually I can't form a well thought out sentence when in either state.

That's what I thought. You have some writings saved to post later.
yes, like i said previously somewhere, i dont do much in my life, all i do is work then ldar at home writing random shit that infuriates me either drunk or sober

Best use of that prefix yet.

All of these things are a human right

Literally no group in history is more oppressed than modern day western incels

The worst part is that even if you get an opportunity, the previous traumas and inexperience will cause you to fuck up.

Hey that was a Post from the r/incels Sub.
Die you Stole that ?

TIL my mental age is 11:feelsrope:

This is a repost from r/incels. Also a lot of those aren't important "formative" experiences. Like being a degenerate doing drugs and collecting STDs, no thanks. I'd rather just have a loyal waifu, but such women do not exist, especially not when they know they can trade up and society enables this behavior.

I remember when I was 12 and I used to dream about holding a girl's hand and going on a date with my middle school crush

So fucking naive
I went from being a ball of hope and happiness to being a miserable confirmed subhuman now

Fuck this gay society for denying me happiness

Hey that was a Post from the r/incels Sub.
Die you Stole that ?
can you link me? I dont remember any sort of post like the one i posted. maybe it just seemed similar thats all

can you link me? I dont remember any sort of post like the one i posted. maybe it just seemed similar thats all
The incel Sub is down ... didnt you know ?
An i remember that post Word for Word.
So it Cant be yours

Ages 11 - 13

This is when vital, formative experiences begin appearing. This is the cusp of puberty, when you grow from a child into a sexual being. This is when your function of a social animal extends beyond playing games. This is when deep and meaningful social bonds begin to form, and when you experience a gradual sexual awakening. This is what I missed:

• Never had a real first date or even a "date" (
• Never had friends of the opposite sex who you enter puberty with and develop with
• Never went to the cinema, got food with, had a sleepover with or went to a disco/party with my mixed-sex friend group
• Never cheekily took a first drag on a cigarette with my male friends
• Never hugged, held hands with or kissed a girl while these experiences are new to her, and new to you
• Never had a chance to explore the beginnings of sexuality alongside another female who is also just beginning to explore sexuality

Ages 14 - 17

This is like 11 - 13 but more intense. Most of the formative experiences during these years depends on you fulfilling most or all of the 11 - 13 experiences. This is when your sexuality develops further, when you begin to experiment with substances (especially alcohol), when you have parties and when you go through the most intense part of puberty and begin your path to adulthood.

• Never had a real first relationship and its subsequent break up
• Never been helped through a break up by a mixed-sex group of friends
• Being able to relate to your friends and associates about relationship woes
• Never had a first passionate kiss.
• Never had the first below-the-waste fumblings, when you make out in the bedroom and brush your hands over the clothes of a girl's clothes
• Never seen a girl in her underwear
• Never fingered a girl or been wanked off by a girl
• Never had sex with a girl
• Never had a blowjob from a girl
• Never cheekily tried a puff of weed with your mixed-sex friends at a party
• Never took a late-night trip somewhere with your friends and just goofed around
• Never became embroiled in a love triangle, both being wanted by two girls and falling out with a male friend over a girl
• Never been to a teen-friendly night club or bar
• Never fallen in with some slightly older friends and got up to mischief with them
• Never sexted with a girl
• Never sent nudes to a girl or received nudes back
• Never experienced the excitement, anticipation and trepidation of your first real serious date.
• Never experienced the attendant fussing over your appearance, the jovial jostling of your family and friends.
• Never got drunk with a random girl at a party and made out for ages on the sofa before laughing about it the next day

Ages 18 -21

This is when you fully emerge from puberty and become an adult.

• Never been to an adult night club or bar ( or, have been to one and had the most shittiest experience ever)
• Never went through the promiscuous phase when you date, kiss and fuck many women over a short space of time when your hormones are raging
• Never been through 3+ serious relationships at this point
• Never experimented with drugs such as getting battered off weed, MDMA, coke or anything else
• Never had a high one night stand with a hot as fuck wasted girl you pick up at a club
• Never had a FWB
• Never had a "best friend" femoid who you bond with more than other people in your mixed-sex friend group
• Never volunteered with friends
• Never had your fill of women, done pretty much everything sexually you'd want to do which lays the ground for a serious LTR at some future point
• Never had a threesome or got a woman to dress up in fancy lingerie for you

I have never had and can never have these formative experiences.

I will never escape inceldom because everybody my age has completed all of these experiences and can live a normal life. Even if I do escape inceldom and somehow deceive a woman into thinking I have had a normal life, I will never be happy because it will always be on my mind that I have never done these things and she has, and I will be jealous of her and will begin to hate her for it. I already hate her for it. I have done nothing. It's too late for me. I will never know or have the fulfillment that a healthy sex life can bring. I will never be able to do these things. It's too late. Life is a living decay. I am an empty shell of a man and nothing can fill me up.

I didn't have any of these experiences because women and normies would not let me. I was not sufficiently attractive to be deemed a social creature. Instead, I was used as a tool for normies to gain social points by abusing and ridiculing. I was like an arcade machine they put abuse into and got tokens out, which they could exchange for social esteem. This is why I hate them all. This is what I mean when I say the positive reinforcement you get just by being attractive matters.

ITS OVER

God there needs to be an option on this site to save certain posts, or maybe i'm autistic and I haven't found it yet.