Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids owe me reparations (ATTENTION ALL FEMOIDS)

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
1: foids that walk around half naked owe me reparations for visual molestation, am trying to mind my own business doing my no fap streak then I see a foid with her tits and thighs out. then i got horny and sexually frustrated.

2: foids that wear fakeup owe me reparations (obvious reasons)

3: foids that glare out me owe me reparations, literal sociological abuse

4: foids that go out with there chad/Tyrone/tallfag boyfriends owe me reparations, it reminds me about how worthless my life is and how everything is a cope for that fact.

5: Foids owe me reparations for denying my basic biological needs, obvious

6: foids (mostly ethnic) owe me reparations for voting far left and making American even more gay and shitter.

7: foids owe me reparations for not letting me cuddle with them, all because I committed the unforgivable sin of not being 6”4

8: foids owe me reparations for making public school hell for me

Pay up cunts

You are insignificant. Nobody cares about you. Nobody needs you. Nobody owes you anything.

The sooner you understand these facts, the better for you.

You are insignificant. Nobody cares about you. Nobody needs you. Nobody owes you anything.

NOT IF I WAS A CHAD

1: foids that walk around half naked owe me reparations for visual molestation, am trying to mind my own business doing my no fap streak then I see a foid with her tits and thighs out. then i got horny and sexually frustrated.

4: foids that go out with there chad/Tyrone/tallfag boyfriends owe me reparations, it reminds me about how worthless my life is and how everything is a cope for that fact.

6: foids (mostly ethnic) owe me reparations for voting far left and making American even more gay and shitter.

7: foids owe me reparations for not letting me cuddle with them, all because I committed the unforgivable sin of not being 6”4

Pay up cunts
Based

At point 9 You should add that, If they dont give lonelyus pussy or a GF, They will be banned from public.

Last edited:

Pay up cunts
or else.....

foids owe me videos of their suicide

actually

I wouldn't watch the videos anyway. though it would be a nice gesture

they can just commit suicide tbh fine with me

NOT IF I WAS A CHAD
But you aren't a Chad. You will never be a Chad. Society will view people like you and me as worthless for the rest of our lives, unfortunately. The hollow journey of your fated vessel ends here. What you seek cannot be reclaimed.

But you aren't a Chad. You will never be a Chad. Society will view people like you and me as worthless for the rest of our lives, unfortunately. The hollow journey of your fated vessel ends here. What you seek cannot be reclaimed.
BUT NOT IF HE WAS A CHAD

foids owe me videos of their suicide

actually

I wouldn't watch the videos anyway. though it would be a nice gesture

they can just commit suicide tbh fine with me
Watching that spectacle would be the fulfillment of my sad vacant life....

Watching that spectacle would be the fulfillment of my sad vacant life....
aw

if they don't accede to that touching request, then clearly they're not the 'compassionate' gender they claim to be

you don't sound like an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back