Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Florida father and daughter arrested after having sex in backyard

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
A father and daughter were arrested Tuesday in Florida after allegedly being caught having sex in their backyard, according to reports.

Justin Bunn, 39, and his 19-year-old daughter, Taylor Bunn, were taken into custody after witnesses told Panama City police they spotted them having sexual intercourse in a backyard, the Northwest Florida Daily News reported.

Both father and daughter confessed to having consensual sex but claimed it was an isolated incident, police said.

The Bunns appeared in court on incest charges Wednesday. The judge ordered them to stay away from each other, according to the Miami Herald.

Justin’s bail was set at $5,000, while Taylor’s bail was set at $1,000, the reports said.

1520214180959.jpg

Inb4 degeneratecels approving of this just because it was allegedly consensual. Just lol.

disgusting that they did that in view of their nabours

They should have just got a room

They should be locked up like the animals they are.

having sex with my daughter is my biggest fantasy after having sex with my younger sister

There's no logical argument against consensual incest that wouldn't be in favor of eugenics as a whole.

>florida

wtf lol

Justin’s bail was set at $5,000, while Taylor’s bail was set at $1,000, the reports said.
giphy.gif

Jfl if you're not fucking you're daughter every chance u get.

Lol, normies are something else.
An incel would never have sex with his daughter.

Fuck, at least do it in private? They are really, really sick.

Florida... truly a hell for incels.

Me: I’d like to meet up at so and so?
Her: Sorry, I’m taking a break from dating. Gotta go home now, my Dad said I have to be home by 7. Thanks for the meal!
(She thinks about Dad on the drive home)
Dad: You’ve been a very naughty girl, it’s 7:02! You know what happens to naughty girls!

(Use your imagination)

Florida... truly a hell for incels.

Me: I’d like to meet up at so and so?
Her: Sorry, I’m taking a break from dating. Gotta go home now, my Dad said I have to be home by 7. Thanks for the meal!
(She thinks about Dad on the drive home)
Dad: You’ve been a very naughty girl, it’s 7:02! You know what happens to naughty girls!

(Use your imagination)

Niceeeeeee

Without religion, you have this degeneracy. You have to accept that the fall of our society came only after the popularization of neofedora/atheism.

Remember that homosexuality was once worse than incest, in the United States. Sodomy was a felony. I bet someday Adult incest will be allowed too. It is legal in NJ :lol:

Remember that homosexuality was once worse than incest, in the United States. Sodomy was a felony. I bet someday Adult incest will be allowed too. It is legal in NJ :lol:

Gays represented more money. If something hurts the bottom line or more money is to be had, the moral authority is thrown out the window.

everyone running Fritzl game in 2018

I need to adopt a JB daughter.

I need to adopt a JB daughter.

Inb4 degeneratecels approving of this just because it was allegedly consensual. Just lol.

>Decides to have incestual sex
>Has it in back yard where people can see

Why are normies so stupid?

Also, anti degeneracy is just a cope.

Would be hotter if his daughter was more attractive tbh. Still pretty nice.

Now I understand the jokes about Florida and its inhabitants.

..dunno how to feel about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back