Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female is lonely

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I want to die so badly. I'm so alone, and there is no way for me to move. Not back, not forward. I've thrown away years of my life and I can't go back home because they'll say "we told you so", and I fear that more than death itself. I can't stay here, because we're not progressing anywhere. All that's happening is the same old bullshit, and there's no effort from him to change anything.

Finally a female incel?

NO LOL

He only makes it worse, despite me telling him what upsets me and trying. I'm so done with trying. I'm so tired. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up, but I have to stay alive for the baby, and she won't stop screaming at me. She won't give me the rest and peace I need, not even for five minutes on the toilet. Nobody will want me if I leave. I don't own anything and I don't even have a bank account here with a single dollar. No job experience, no higher education, nothing. I'm 22 and my life is locked in forever, and he knows that. Deep down, he knows that I'm stuck and he uses me for it. I have no friends, no family, nobody who will listen to me. I truly am a nothing. If I vanished, people would be sad, but would forget about my existence after a while, because I'm truly insignificant. I started being insignificant for all of them when they decided I was fair game, and for months I was alone in a room full of former friends, until I left to be with him. I followed him around the world and he gave me our daughter and things can be so happy, but I'm so alone. Every day is the same. They bleed into each other. I wish I could make myself bleed again without anyone noticing. I think I'm going insane.

Time and time again and its always the same: a Chad chasing woman tries to subdue a wild Chad mustang and gets rekt and feels bad about it. When women are lonely its never because they cant get a guy, FFS this bitch has a kid, its always because A) Chad doesnt want them anymore B) they cant get Chad in the first place. And lol @ her saying that if she vanished people would be sad but would eventually just move on with their life? Thats kind of how the hedonic treadmill operates. LMAO if I died nobody but my parents would care.

Lmao females lives are on such easy mode the moment their lives suck a little they think they're supremely depressed.

A-boohoohoo Chad won't fuck me and give me 55 million betabux just because I'm a pretty princess aboohoo

Quick! Let me play the world's tiniest violin for her.

It sucks sure, but look at what happens when you chase Chad and fuck him when you are a teen

what i dont get is... why are young single mothers given attention? they try and make it out as though people dont validate them but they have a fucking child so obviously someone gave them validation at least once, its fucking bollocks. "im so aloooooooone" shut the fuck up!

what i dont get is... why are young single mothers given attention? they try and make it out as though people dont validate them but they have a fucking child so obviously someone gave them validation at least once, its fucking bollocks. "im so aloooooooone" shut the fuck up!
Because they're the worst attention whores. I had to deal with too many of them in group therapy, and I sincerely hope they suffer.

Lol. Gets knocked up by asshole chad and complains while incels who would have done anything for her remain alone