Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female FA Of The Day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Lol. "I want to be foreveralone."

If it can't get chad, then it wants nothing less.

Women's metooism is annoying.

- Men going MGTOW = "I'm WGTOW too!"
- Men play videogames to cope with inceldom = "I'm a gamergirl too!"
- Men post about crushing rejections and FAness = "I just finished fucking a Chad and he is now ignoring my msgs. I am so FA".

Women are fucking triggering. The sad part is, they aren't doing it on PURPOSE. They're GENUINELY unaware of how immature and retarded they are.

- Men post about crushing rejections and FAness = "I just finished fucking a Chad and he is now ignoring my msgs. I am so FA".

Women are fucking triggering. The sad part is, they aren't doing it on PURPOSE. They're GENUINELY unaware of how immature and retarded they are.

This is pure ragefuel. They even want to be a part of incel communiries for some reason... Are they braindead?

It's alright guys, she's going to Hawaii to Eat Pray Love. False alarm guys, you can put the armor back in the rack.

i'm going to hawaii to fix my soul LMAO, fucking slut.

lol @ the foreveralone white knight in the comments. Women can never be forever alone.

No wonder why the users didn't question me when I was trolling on there. "I was in a TWO YEAR relationship and he dumped me for a younger woman. Tee hee! Off to Hawaii!"

This is pure ragefuel. They even want to be a part of incel communiries for some reason... Are they braindead?

Validation primarily. But also they want to be the "I'm not like other girls", "I don't have female friends, just male ones" girl - just like MANY OTHER women.

You forgot "rape culture" (originated from male prison rape) and PTSD (originated from shell shock during the war). They love having diluted experiences and claiming #1 victim status. Females thrive on victimhood. They've had to to survive, historically.

They always have past relationships.

so much this

Did anybody save the pic?

The day this fucking website let's a female join is the day I'm leaving. These bastards need to be kept away from male only groups.

It's because they have no originality or creativity. They all are clones of each others, unlike men. Almost every man is interested in something different and has different ideologies and passions in life, but women are all the same. They all care about the same things and follow the same lifestyle and their personalities are almost identical. Heck, even their laughs are extremely close to each others. Women are boring and serve no purpose on earth except for getting banged and giving birth to new humans, but otherwise men don't need them at all. They actually do more harm than good when they participate in anything other than reproduction.