Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female FA Of The Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
So I commented on r/foreveralone that most females that post there aren't FA, and was, expectedly, downvoted. I said that you can click on any female FA poster's profile and, usually, within 60 seconds, find a post about a boyfriend/ex/date etc. This was on a thread by a female complaining about females being downvoted for professing physical standards.

Out of interest, I checked the profile of the female I replied to. And voila.

lol.

Women cannot be incel. Period. They downvote because they can't handle the truth.

B-but having regular sex doesn't mean that I'm not lonely guise teehee. Im just like you guise except I receive attention regularly teehee.

These always piss me off
"I'm Le forveer alone wymyn pls gib attention, oh and I have a boyfriend teehee"

jesus fucking christ

unbelievable, a guy with a fucking SCAB on his dick who gags during kissing and sex gets laid, but we can't.

fuck this rigged earth

"Lonely female" is the biggest oxymoron there is, they live life on tutorial mode.

"I don't really like to jump into bed with strangers, I like to get to know someone first." hahahahahahaha yeah right

female FA was the biggest joke, it was basically "I've dated so many guys but just can't find the right chaadddd, life is so hard for me"

that's why they went private cause they couldn't handle being called out all the time