Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feels good that nowadays I mog every one of my past bullies into oblivion

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I was the ugliest in class. Bullied like hell. Shit like saying to me "we will feel guilty if you end doing drugs" during a fucking anti-bullying conference when they explained that bullied people tend to end doing drugs.

No, its not that right now they are homeless or something, divine justice does not exist. But they coincidentally all aged like utter shit.

Feels a bit good at least.

Zyros said:
But they coincidentally all aged like utter shit.

Yeah, you probably aged better than most of your classmates in general. I showed your pics to a few people I know and they all guessed you to be 21-25. I remember being shocked when I found out you were my age.

But they can still bully you with that frame of yours.

yeah but they probably spent their whole lifes care and anxiety free, just enjoying it, now that they are older they knew what they were in for and its probably nothing more than a slight inconvenience

you on the other hand still remember and hold on to everything and are posting here on incels, while they have long forgotten you, you care more than they ever will, this thread is cope

Lucky. My bullies in high school did feel some type of way once I made progress from gymcelling.

My bullies became successful businessmen and engineers lol.

All my bullies aged into beautiful Chads. They are all fucking Stacies. I, on the other hand, ...

Anyone who bullies me seems to do really well.