Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Feeling really down tonight for no reason

FastBlast

FastBlast

blasted too fast
★★★★★
I don't know why. I was feeling fine earlier and nothing bad happened to me today. I just got this sudden feeling of sadness and hopelessness right now. I am having a mini panic attack. I started thinking about how time is passing and I am not going anywhere in life. I just wageslave and cope. I need a miracle to turn my life around at this point. Fuck why does my brain have to do this to me mang :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It's over. Alexa, play i got you (slowed + reverb) by Twice :feelscry:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=xjCyo0bMTKM

Ywn

its because you are incel

No reason? Ir is not for no reason.

There is no hope in this hell. No hope at all.

its because you are incel
No reason? Ir is not for no reason.
My point was I started feeling bad like this tonight for no reason. I was incel yesterday, the week before, and the month before. I was feeling ok and coping with life back then. Why am I suddenly feeling down tonight? Nothing happened to trigger it. Nothing changed in my daily routine. It feels so random.

My point was I started feeling bad like this tonight for no reason. I was incel yesterday, the week before, and the month before. I was feeling ok and coping with life back then. Why am I suddenly feeling down tonight? Nothing happened to trigger it. Nothing changed in my daily routine. It feels so random.
you became self aware toNIGht

because it hits you and you don't even know it.

Something similar happened to me a few hours ago. I felt normal then all the sudden I broke down crying and started thinking about how over it is for me

Everything is ok until it isnt anymore. One thought is enough for you to remember that you are incel and your life has no meaning then you get sad.

I know that feeling time passes and the comfort of youth fades away, only time will tell what will happen