Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fashion advice: does wearing a turtleneck under a button shirt look weird?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

Not me in this pic, but do you guys think this looks good or not? Fee free to express you opinions

That's more of a polo shirt, not a button shirt

I think it looks good, I do it quite often in winter.

View attachment 1158810
Not me in this pic, but do you guys think this looks good or not? Fee free to express you opinions
im literally a hobo in terms of dressing, but if you want my opinion, yes, it does look kinda odd
like hes wearing two "outside" things on top of each other
it makes more sense to wear a turtle neck OR the shirt, but not both.

I like turtleneck sweaters. But if you're a pencilneckcel, it's over.

Basically, I think it looks good if you're buff, but if you're a framecel, it looks awkward.

It looks way too complicated for an ugly outfit.

Depends on your face and height

Why wear the turtleneck it looks strange. Wear the shirt by itself.

do you mean a polo tee by "button shirt"?

It looks way too complicated for an ugly outfit.
Its not complicated, it's just two shirts. Its not like I'm wearing 4 different shirts like Steve banning. He wears one T-shirt, a polo shirt, a button dress shirt and a blazer all together, now thats a complicated outfit

Last edited:
im literally a hobo in terms of dressing, but if you want my opinion, yes, it does look kinda odd
like hes wearing two "outside" things on top of each other
it makes more sense to wear a turtle neck OR the shirt, but not both.
You are supposed to be wearing a garment over a turtle neck. When I go outside a see a lot of guy wearing a shirt under a polo shirt

Depends on your face and height
I see fat, ugly guys wearing this and nobody really cares, it's just a normal outfit. It doesn't get attention, it's not like I'm wearing a ridiculous outfit like Justin Bieber

If chad wears it, he is smart, well dressed and sophisticated

When an incel wears it, you are a nerd soy boy, tries too hard, autistic

If chad wears it, he is smart, well dressed and sophisticated

When an incel wears it, you are a nerd soy boy, tries too hard, autistic
I dont wear a thick turtleneck, I wear a thin turtleneck which fits my neck well. People irl don't give a shit if I wear a turtleneck

Its not complicated, it's just two shirts. Its not like I'm wearing 4 different shirts like Steve banning. He wears one T-shirt, a polo shirt, a button dress shirt and a blazer all together, now thats a complicated outfit
View attachment 1159097
Just wear a white t shirt alreaedy