Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel family of moral fiends

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
This slut turned off hypergamy and this is what she did for her 30s:

IMG 20240504 181118 809

IMG 20240504 181118 245

IMG 20240504 181118 829

Do you think that all she did was ruin his life by giving birth to him? after which she will reproach his whining by saying that he is the creation that she carried and suffered? It wasn’t there, look at his brother:

IMG 20240504 181118 505

his brother is absolutely normal and one might even say - an attractive guy, this is just a mockery of the dude, every day he will see his brother with a girl, and he himself will suffer from the fact that they look at him with disgust, I am very sorry for this guy, he has a difficult time ahead path

My life, My brother had several girls and now has 2 kids, He dislikes me tho bc im not "Alpha" or whatever.

Meanwhile i rot and being told its my personality when girls dont even want
to talk to me, They cant know my personality if they dont talk to me or dont want to.

My life, My brother had several girls and now has 2 kids, He dislikes me tho bc im not "Alpha" or whatever.

Meanwhile i rot and being told its my personality when girls dont even want
to talk to me, They cant know my personality if they dont talk to me or dont want to.
brutal

Does he have Down's syndrome or is it just the way he looks? Brutal either way. Hope he finds this place when he's older.

Does he have Down's syndrome or is it just the way he looks? Brutal either way. Hope he finds this place when he's older.
no, he doesn’t have any syndromes, he’s a copy of his father, apparently incest was once accepted in his family or something like that

having kids when the parensta er younger reduces the risk of this kind of shit.

no, he doesn’t have any syndromes, he’s a copy of his father, apparently incest was once accepted in his family or something like that
Poor fella. And ofc his selfish mom didn't think for one second about the world she was bringing him into. Empathetic gender JFL.

She should have been sterilised

world without prism and sufferers (incels) would be boring for them and they began to create us artificially
You must be so focused on you're own pain that you cannot see that you are surrounded by others in pain too... Ofc, incel pain is different than normie pain... So there's that.

But pain is pain, and many folks think this realm is one great big pain (loosh) farm. (Soul trap theory)