Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FAGGOTS Gangrape Two Toddlers In A Mall And Post Video Online

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

From replies on X:

Jake Shields is delirious if he doesn't think there are groups of straight men who would fuck a little girl if they could get away with it.

Theyre gonna get their cocks chopped off and ass fucked in prison, just as these sick faggots deserve

Theyre gonna get their cocks chopped off and ass fucked in prison, just as these sick faggots deserve
That's a party to them, not punishment

Society views these people the same way as they view an incel who got caught on chris handsomes predator show for texting a 15 year old

Should be publicly executed, how tf can you see a toddler and think this

And then people call us creeps and dangerous weirdos. When guys like this are respected and trusted enough for someone to leave their toddlers in his care. Jfl and they still push lgbtq people into schools and institutions with kids.

Society views these people the same way as they view an incel who got caught on chris handsomes predator show for texting a 15 year old
By redditfags watching 17yo girl is worse crime than this.

These LGBT fags are just mentally ill pedos, they all deserve public execution.

And then people call us creeps and dangerous weirdos. When guys like this are respected and trusted enough for someone to leave their toddlers in his care. Jfl and they still push lgbtq people into schools and institutions with kids.
True. 95% of incels are harmless, most normies commit the severe crimes. But the media always finds a way to blame us

Jake Shields is delirious if he doesn't think there are groups of straight men who would fuck a little girl if they could get away with it.
I kinda agree with you there but i still think that gays are way worse. Imo gay attraction is pedophilia in 99% of cases, only if they could get away with it.

They view these guys as better people than someone who has never posted anything more hate-worthy than “i’m ugly and have been bullied for my looks” on this forum

Crazy how no one is doing serious studies into what causes pedophilia. Maybe they already know.

Still normies will view these faggot pedos as being “courageous and brave” while we are labelled as tERrorists for simply saying “mean things” about women online (despite not causing anybody any actual physical harm whatsoevER)

Joke of a world, make it make sense

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
There needs to be an LGBTQ megathread so those among us who think fags and troons are somehow "allies" to incels can be definitively shut the fuck up.

Disgusting shiet man

Imagine being raped by 7 disgusting fags when you are hardly 3 yrs old. Imagine the damage to ur internal organs, the long term physical trauma

Would have turned me into a monster

Faggots are fucking disgusting and are inherently perverted, pedo's. But despite this a majority of people in the west still believe they not only need to be protected. But also there mental illness needs to be taught to vulnerable children.

And yet cucks and foids think that incels are the worst.

Still normies will view these faggot pedos as being “courageous and brave” while we are labelled as tERrorists for simply saying “mean things” about women online (despite not causing anybody any actual physical harm whatsoevER)

Joke of a world, make it make sense

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Trueform

You won't hear about this on the news, though.

Kill these faggots and let them enjoy hell forever

Oh look, more LGBT showing their true colors... why am I not surprised? All faggots deserve death.

:feelspuke: This reminds me of the two Georgia fags who raped their adopted sons only for the MSM to sweep the story under the rug. Google even tried to obscure the information. When it first happened, Brave and Bing were showing vastly different results at first

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

It's absolutely uncommon for a straight guy to know that many pedos. Homos are perverts and nothing is off limits to them. How has tolerating the LGBT community benefitted society?
Hamudi wasn't joking jfl

Kill all the gays & the faggots (In video game)

Another typical day in America

Remember that women are the clear voting bloc that fully enabled all this LGBTQ fag shit.

GODDAMN YOU YAKUB FOR CREATING THESE DEMONS!!! :reeeeee:

Screenshot 20240127 180527

Not gonna virtue signalling and said I cared. I don’t give a shit and it’s not incel discussion

Execute them! Fucking faggots.

Gays are a cancer to society

Rape toddlers : “it’s fine “
Look in a foids direction : “OMG :foidSoy: :soy:

Lmao, why toddlers though
If it was 14-16 yr old prime foids atleast I would understand

Homosexuals prey on the vulnerable, leading to sexual traumas that perpetuate the cycle, which is the only way they can reproduce.

Rape those faggots with sharpened steel pipes and an old fashioned eye gouging should do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back