Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggot is Proud of His Wife Having Sex With Another Man

There was this "man" on some cuckolding subreddit who was so proud because his wife sucked off 100+ men at a beach, all the other cucks were telling him how lucky he was.

There was this "man" on some cuckolding subreddit who was so proud because his wife sucked off 100+ men at a beach, all the other cucks were telling him how lucky he was.
Give me ONE good reason we shouldn't reserve gas chambers for these people.

I'm actually challenging you to do it. I mean imagine being so depraved that you applaud your wife for committing serial adultery. These people have some of the most perverted minds of all time and can't be allowed to infect society, let alone procreate. They need to be exterminated, or at the very least quarantined.

this guy makes currycopers look logical and sane lmao

Fuckin' pathetic.

I hate hearing shit like this.

honestly i think this type of guys know they are fucking ugly and wouldnt get another woman ever

Worthless lifeform needs to be taken out back and shot like a jew in Nazi Germany

Give me ONE good reason we shouldn't reserve gas chambers for these people.

I'm actually challenging you to do it. I mean imagine being so depraved that you applaud your wife for committing serial adultery. These people have some of the most perverted minds of all time and can't be allowed to infect society, let alone procreate. They need to be exterminated, or at the very least quarantined.

Preorder that Zyklon B, the incel uprising will happen soon.

She told her husband days after it happened and he says he's proud of her? This can't be. What a pathetic man. We're incel but we're more man than these cucks.

Cucks need to be purged

How to be a cuck 101.

Things like those make me want throwing up.

cucks make no sense to me.

These people are worthless. Gas'em all.

I used to be a cuckold but not anymore. Not anymore...