Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel every ugly girl is rejecting tons of guys

Women inferior to me reject me because of female privelege

Videos like this are torture to watch.

lol shes a 3? come on bruh any girl thats not fat is automatically a 5. looool i asked girls just like that out and still got rejected then its so over for me though

iv been rejected so many times my standards are so horribly low as long as a girl isnt fat i think shes dateable JFL

That's why I'm hesitant when it comes to the whole approaching women thing.

lol shes a 3? come on bruh any girl thats not fat is automatically a 5. looool i asked girls just like that out and still got rejected then its so over for me though

iv been rejected so many times my standards are so horribly low as long as a girl isnt fat i think shes dateable JFL
Wtf? So a guy can be sub5 but be skinny but any woman who isn't fat is an automatic 5?

This is EXACTLY why hypergamy fucking exists. She's fucking ugly. 3.5/10

Male to female birth ratio is 105 male per 100 female, so even the lowest tier females can reject tonnes of guys (around 5-6 per female depending on how high their standards are)

Holy shit the last one. Legit loled inrl.

Ugly girls won the genetic lottery

you sound dumb af, shes a 5 because shes skinny LOL CUCK. Youre the reason women are like this, thanks for your contribution.

you sound dumb af, shes a 5 because shes skinny LOL CUCK. Youre the reason women are like this, thanks for your contribution.
He is right tho average girl is fat so any skinny one is auto 5 imo. It is sad but true.

Male to female birth ratio is 105 male per 100 female, so even the lowest tier females can reject tonnes of guys (around 5-6 per female depending on how high their standards are)
It is more complicated than that due to their much lower sex drives.

They mean that she is a 3 as far as aesthetics but in reality she will get treated like a 5 due to how lopsided the dating market is.
All I see is a chad chasing gook, doesn't matter how shes treated. Shes not a 5.

All I see is a chad chasing gook, doesn't matter how shes treated. Shes not a 5.
Immoral Chads are the worst cause they fuck evrything. Degeneracy needs to stop.
Chad is way much worse than females.imo.

Immoral Chads are the worst cause they fuck evrything. Degeneracy needs to stop.
Chad is way much worse than females.imo.
chad doesn't enable female behavior. Cucks, whiteknights, and simps do. Chad is just using what was given to him.

chad doesn't enable female behavior. Cucks, whiteknights, and simps do. Chad is just using what was given to him.
No. Chad is the worst. He actively pursues and temps them and since he is GL foids actively follow him. Degenerate Chads need to be killed off like in the old days.

No. Chad is the worst. He actively pursues and temps them and since he is GL foids actively follow him. Degenerate Chads need to be killed off like in the old days.
degenerates need to be killed in general.

I do. It is a PSL stupid shitty rating system.
5 should be top 50%imo. PSL ratings are autistic and unpractical.

Ok well I'm not familiar with PSL rating system mathematics.

But it just seems natural that the most common looks rating would be 5. Most common = mode. I think the average would be below 5 because it's easier to be ugly than attractive.

Ok well I'm not familiar with PSL rating system mathematics.

But it just seems natural that the most common looks rating would be 5. Most common = mode. I think the average would be below 5 because it's easier to be ugly than attractive.
They rate on normal distribution curve. So their 8 is like top Giga Ultra Chad,and 9 and 10 don't evem exist. Which is retarded and.impractical.
An 8 should be top 20% looks. Much more realistic and meaningful rank.

And no average cannot be bellow a 5 imo it goes into mental masturbation territory. Especially users on these sites like to wallow in self.pity and these types ofratings further fuel their delusions and strir up drama. It is why we have/had chadliites on lookism claiming to be ugly.

"He's not my type"

He's ugly.

When I went to speed datings I would get rejected by dozens of girls like that in a row.

All girls only want chad, it´s not an exaggeration.

When I went to speed datings I would get rejected by dozens of girls like that in a row.

All girls only want chad, it´s not an exaggeration.
jeez speed dating as incel.... u have a deathwish

I get rejected by girls 2-3 points lower than me. They must be thinking chad will come around one day

1/10 - 4/10 women are approached A LOT because most men have almost no standards and with sub4 women there is the perception of less competition.

See: Juggernaut law