Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every stupid bitch out there acts like she is normal and pure and just getting on with her life but

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
the reality is she has titties and vagina that she hides from you even though chad can fuck her any time and turn her into the most pathetic whore at his whim, she will make you think she is single and completely normal person maybe even someone you wish would be yours, but really she belongs to chads and does any depraved thing he wants her to do. :blackpill::blackpill: she has done depraved sexual things and enjoyedit and will continue to do so while you see her in person and think what a pretty and wonderful woman, I wish she was mine :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Women are such depraved animals most of us here cannot even fully fathom the shit they do sexually with chads

Women are such depraved animals most of us here cannot even fully fathom the shit they do sexually with chads
Once I was active in the redpill-manosphere I used to write and talk to a Nordic 1,96m Chad (I don't know why he liked me), however some of you guys would :feelsrope: instantly if you heard his stories and how easy that game was for him that never began for us. What foids would do for him and that he could choose who he wants. Regardless of their age. It was even more fun for him to reject foids when he became older (he was in his 40s) and to see how desperately they would try everything to have sex with him. It's so over... :feelscry: