Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL eurovision youtube comments

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
it's like a little microcosm of clown world

VoIfpUD.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckGRHJ-J9G4

Last edited:
Bots, Isn'treali song has 0 negative comments as well.

JFL
I just wanted to upload a thread, about how Russia is now active in the Kharkiv offensive.
They Already managed to liberate 130 Square KM in a day, only with recon units, not even their full force.
Ukrops are getting AssFucked now,
Weeb Union uploaded 3 video´s in 24HRS,,,,, Crazy

JFL
I just wanted to upload a thread, about how Russia is now active in the Kharkiv offensive.
They Already managed to liberate 130 Square KM in a day, only with recon units, not even their full force.
Ukrops are getting AssFucked now,
Weeb Union uploaded 3 video´s in 24HRS,,,,, Crazy
make the thread bro, i heard they are slaying too

My guess is, Denys and other Pro-Ukrainian copium dealers
will overdose on cope the coming weeks, and end up in the hospital

make the thread bro, i heard they are slaying too
I am currently scrolling through many different sources, including sputnik, Weeb Union and Col.Douglas macgregor.
Will probably make the thread, once I finished eating in a moment

Oy vey da goyim are entertained

I am currently scrolling through many different sources, including sputnik, Weeb Union and Col.Douglas macgregor.
Will probably make the thread, once I finished eating in a moment
based cel

Why are you watching that garbage kek

not watching jewruovision

it was worth it because neither ukraine nor israel won

arguably the fact that switzerland won could be seen as a psy op in itself (switzerland strong :soy: it should get its neutrality back :soy: it should negotiate with putler to end the war :soy:)

Some Dutch fag got disqualified for acting like a nigger and I've never seen so much seething in the family groupchat
If only they got this mad because their country is being invaded maybe we'd have a shot at reversing it, but no "muh politicized faggy songy-song contest disqualification" is what gets the sand in their vaginas.

Last edited:
Some Dutch fag got disqualified for acting like a nigger and I've never seen so much seething in the family app.
If only they got this mad because their country is being invaded maybe we'd have a shot at reversing it, but no "muh politicized faggy songy-song contest disqualification" is what gets the sand in their vaginas.
kek, must have been a lot of soy flying around

It's getting more and more degenerate with each year.
What's next? LGBTQ+ orgy live?