Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ELLIOT RODGER WAS A FRAUD (SANTA BARBARA SHOOTING HOAX).

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Before you REEEEEEEEEE at me watch this video

We have been deceived boyos, looks like we need a new HerO.

Fake and gay.

Elliot rodger was a jewish Israeli Mossad agent working for soros to push the satanic new world order gun control agenda false flag sandy hook EXPOSED

The two people were Elliot and his friend blackops2cel.

Nearly everything that ever happend is fake according to the internet

Elliot rodger was a jewish Israeli Mossad agent working for soros to push the satanic new world order gun control agenda false flag sandy hook EXPOSED
WATCH THE FUCKING GODDAMN VIDEO AND THEN BULLSHIT ALL YOU WANT. GODDAMN YOU GOYIM SCUM MAKE ME SO ANGRY NO WONDER JEWS SEE YOU AS ANIMALS.

Thx, you just ruined my childhood, asshole

It was jewsel all along

You just found that out? I knew this for years. I guess I'm the only truther on the forum

You just found that out? I knew this for years. I guess I'm the only truther on the forum
No you're not truther you only believe in conspiracy theories and wear tinfoil hat and like the blame the jeewwz for everything xDDDDDDDD

Is Cho fake, too? What about Columbine?

Is Cho fake, too? What about Columbine?
Idk but i always doubted elliot rodger and now i'm certain of it. A millionaire attractive dude with BMW and high status because of his father couldn't get a gf ? I call bullshit on this.

Old news, but true news, good find OP. Too much blind ER worship on this site.

All of these gun attacks are exploited by the elite for Communist preparation. Sheeple want big-daddy government to take society's rights away while giving political parasites and government gimps complete power. The best way to control a society is by disarming them.

Idk but i always doubted elliot rodger and now i'm certain of it. A millionaire attractive dude with BMW and high status because of his father couldn't get a gf ? I call bullshit on this.
Now that I think about it it is strange as hell.

Fyi, the shooting spree in Munich in 2016 left witnesses claiming to see two different people with rifles getting into a car. Very fishy. Also the footage of the shooting was done with a potato, another suspicious detail.

This thread should probably be stickied.

Old news, but true news, good find OP. Too much blind ER worship on this site.
No i'm just a lunatic guy who believes in conspiracy theories and the jeewzzz xDDDDDDDDD

I swear to god the average IQ is no higher than 80

All of these gun attacks are exploited by the elite for Communist preparation. Sheeple want big-daddy government to take society's rights away while giving political parasites and government gimps complete power. The best way to control a society is by disarming them.
That's absolutely true, good to see that some people woke with decent intelligence.

Fyi, the shooting spree in Munich in 2016 left witnesses claiming to see two different people with rifles getting into a car. Very fishy. Also the footage of the shooting was done with a potato, another suspicious detail.

Yeah most of those "shootings" are bullshit and being done for purposes and to brainwash the stupid people into doing what (((they))) want.

Why would "

Munich was real. The "2 people" report was fake

According to the internet everything is not real, unless we are speaking of Half Life 3, that shit is confirmed...

Oh wait

lol im not sure if everyone here is just joking or if u really think it might hav been faked. there is literally nothing suspicious or untoward in this video. there are conflicting and confused accounts of what happened, people reacting unpredictably, unsure of what to do, just as u wud expect in a real commotion. as for the car, if the bullet didnt go through his head, then there may not have been much blood.

every single time theres an event like this, a bunch of these vids r posted by delusional paranoid idiots who try to claim every shooting spree in history is a hoax orchestrated by the government.

lol im not sure if everyone here is just joking or if u really think it might hav been faked. there is literally nothing suspicious or untoward in this video. there are conflicting and confused accounts of what happened, people reacting unpredictably, unsure of what to do, just as u wud expect in a real commotion. as for the car, if the bullet didnt go through his head, then there may not have been much blood.

every single time theres an event like this, a bunch of these vids r posted by delusional paranoid idiots who try to claim every shooting spree in history is a hoax orchestrated by the government.
Stop sucking the government dick that hard because you're about to destroy your jaw.

Jewjitsu_dabc7e_6120823.jpg

yup I believe it was faked, shit is just too suspicious. Also look at the one that happened in Miami. All of sudden this grieving kids are in the front line protesting guns. If you came you have lost a close friend you would recover in fucking seconds. They are all crisis actors.

The best example of a faked event was the Las Vegas Shooting. One minute its the biggest shooting spree ever and then it just falls off of media like nothing. Note that event was getting exposed left and right. That the live videos weren't connecting and the way people reacted was not in sync with the story. Also the bullshit lie that he managed to get into the hotel carrying so any weapons yet no one notice. Or how they let him shoot for so long. Or how they didn't release the fucking hallway video tapes. Like what expensive hotel doesn't have a bunch of cameras monitoring everything.

The people are waking up. Fucking Jews will pay for all of this.

didnt watch vid cause lazy af but if it really was a hoax then what happened to elliot rodger? is he really dead? did he die years ago before this alleged thing happened?

brb Let me go grab my tinfoil hat.

How do they fake the dead bodies and people who are supposed to be dead tho?

besides flat earth, the 2nd biggest conspiracy theory right now is every women on tv is a tranny (trans are a gate way to the devil and to pull people away from god. the elite want less competition to ascend. survival of the fittest!)and weak people being in charge. that's why you see our media trashing Putin. can't have a big strong chad in charge, fraud alert. in movies such as from disney there is now female agendas pushed all over em at the expense of the movie. *cough* starwars. this is done to create more incels or inceltear fuckers that make peoples lives bad

So that brings me to ER. how can these small people with barely any gun training take out so many? you think there be some resistance and fightback between gun reloads. it's most likely fake so the narrative is these weak people are uprising and will be in charge of you. that creates me incels with social engineering. the few that are real are just a write off.

Guy at 8:00 is 100% an actor