Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Easy way to make stupid cunts mad

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
Anytime I go outside walking and I see some bitch walking or jogging towards me I quickly move to the other side of the street to avoid them. They would always do this to me before because obviously they don’t want to walk past the “creepy” (ugly) guy. But when you do it to them it throws them off and they look mad. I also notice they utter things after they jog past me. Usually like “gross” or something like that. Now I do the same. If I hear anything at all as they are behind me I will yell “fucking cunt” Or something like that.

You should purposely get in their way, or atleast stay on whatever sidewalk you are on. Fuck em

You should purposely get in their way, or atleast stay on whatever sidewalk you are on. Fuck em
No it’s better to run to the other sidewalk because it’s basically saying “I do want to be near you creep fuck you.” Which is what they always do to me.

No it’s better to run to the other sidewalk because it’s basically saying “I do want to be near you creep fuck you.” Which is what they always do to me.
Don’t *

Based, treat them the same way they treat you

You should get in their way and make life difficult, that's what I do

You should get in their way and make life difficult, that's what I do
I try to avoid direct confrontations to avoid getting beat up or arrested. I prefer to get back at people discreetly.

I try to avoid direct confrontations to avoid getting beat up or arrested. I prefer to get back at people discreetly.
Fair, when you're an ogre its easier to do stuff out loud

They genuinely don't give a fuck if you avoid them especially if it's done by people like us
It's better to purposely make them feel uncomfortable :feelshmm: