Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Don't put pussy on a pedestal. Women are human beings just like men."

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
This statement implies some sort of equality between the two genders. It gives the idea that women are just as approachable and talkable as men are. This statement couldn't
have been more wrong. Allow me to enlighten you using an example from my everyday life.

In my chemistry class, there are 6 guys(me included) and 1 girl. We (the males) get along quite well despite not knowing each other from previous courses. We talk a bit, crack
some jokes and discuss the lesson. The girl will NOT talk with us. She just sits alone in the corner texting her Chad boyfriend (I know this because I stalked her a few times hehehe).
She is at a higher plane of existance and she refuses to interact with us subhumans.

A bluepiller would cope by saying "She is just shy". One guy talks with her occasioanally and she just ends the conversation after a few lines. She wants nothing to do with us. We
are like filth to her. If she had any interest in socializing with us then she would participate in the chat. Instead, she sits at the other corner of the room and texts on her phone.

My point is that women are NOTHING like men. They are NOT humans in the way we mean it. If the were then they would be easy to talk to which as I mentioned above they AREN'T.
There is every reason to put pussy on a pedestal because  bitches will not interact with ugly virgins. We are trash to them.

incelman said:
This statement implies some sort of equality between the two genders. It gives the idea that women are just as approachable and talkable as men are. This statement couldn't
have been more wrong. Allow me to enlighten you using an example from my everyday life.

In my chemistry class, there are 6 guys(me included) and 1 girl. We (the males) get along quite well despite not knowing each other from previous courses. We talk a bit, crack
some jokes and discuss the lesson. The girl will NOT talk with us. She just sits alone in the corner texting her Chad boyfriend (I know this because I stalked her a few times hehehe).
She is at a higher plane of existance and she refuses to interact with us subhumans.

A bluepiller would cope by saying "She is just shy". One guy talks with her occasioanally and she just ends the conversation after a few lines. She wants nothing to do with us. We
are like filth to her. If she had any interest in socializing with us then she would participate in the chat. Instead, she sits at the other corner of the room and texts on her phone.

My point is that women are NOTHING like men. They are NOT humans in the way we mean it. If the were then they would be easy to talk to which as I mentioned above they AREN'T.
There is every reason to put pussy on a pedestal because  bitches will not interact with ugly virgins. We are trash to them.

I agree to an extent. Some sub5 girls would talk to you, but only in school. I have a feeling a girl you're talking about is probably some stuck up 5/10 white slut cunt.

anincelforlifelol said:
I agree to an extent. Some sub5 girls would talk to you, but only in school. I have a feeling a girl you're talking about is probably some stuck up 5/10 white slut cunt.

She is some ethnic slut. 6.5/10 in her country and 5/10 in UK.