Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dont fall for the therapy scam

This post is stupid. Nobody goes to therapy in the hopes of escaping inceldom.
you misread it, people go to therapy and listen to bluepill bullshit about being confident and being yourself and all that and hoping they escape inceldom from doing that, but obviously for ugly people this doesnt work

you misread it, people go to therapy and listen to bluepill bullshit about being confident and being yourself and all that and hoping they escape inceldom from doing that, but obviously for ugly people this doesnt work
I probably did misread it. I was awake for 24 hours at the time.

therapy can be helpful in some cases, if it's covered by insurance I don't see the issue

>Russia
>Nazi
>calls them based

Hardcore LARP
>Russia
>Nazi
>calls them based

Hardcore LARP
You still believe in bullshit Jewish Hollywood lies that Nazis hated Russians?

They fought against International Judeo Communism in Russia, not against the Christians who were persecuted by the Jewish regime there.

I'm being forced to go to therapy unfortunately. My therapist is some fat latino girl who thinks that it's "all in my head" and emasculates me by making me talk about muh feels and shit. Therapy is a complete waste of money, time, and effort, it's for females and incels would be better off with a prostitute.