Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone remember the video I made I called the girl average as fuck

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Have you guys seen the video that I called the girl average as fuck?

Is that where she met you at a restaurant and you got there and she was already sitting down. Her face fell into her boots when you told her that

Battlefield3cel said:
Is that where she met you at a restaurant and you got there and she was already sitting down. Her face fell into her boots when you told her that
Yes

Who here thinks I was too harsh on the girl?

Some guy on the incel discord seems to think so.

I enjoyed that one. Wish all of them were that brutal tbh

catfishman23 said:
Yes

i imagine i'll only get hate for saying this, but i kinda think so. she seemed pretty nice and even possibly open to sitting and talking with you. consider the responses you got from everyone else you catfished in contrast with her reaction. generally, girls ignore you or tell you what a dick you are. despite the incredibly awkward situation you put her in, she was quite tactful and even willing to talk. tinder sure has fucked up our chances of finding a partner, but i can't really blame a girl like her for wanting to hook up with someone she finds attractive. fuck, i know i want to do the same

catfishman23 said:
Yes

Can i see the vid again,  do you have a link?

Battlefield3cel said:
Can i see the vid again,  do you have a link?

I have to dig in my archive messages with super incel. I might be able to have it.

Well I’d honestly have said it more subtly just cause you’re showing it to a large audience. I know the feeling of wanting to let your rage show but you gotta cap it. Don’t let the guys on discord get you down though bra.

https://streamable.com/8l7qv

Here is the raw footage of the video.

catfishman23 said:
https://streamable.com/8l7qv

Here is the raw footage of the video.

Thx. Just watched it again. I don't think you were too harsh. From the look of it I don't think she heard you at the end where you called her ugly either. 

Why didn't you have lunch with her?

Battlefield3cel said:
Thx. Just watched it again. I don't think you were too harsh. From the look of it I don't think she heard you at the end where you called her ugly either. 

Why didn't you have lunch with her?
Cause I did not want a pity date. Plus didn't you hear what she said? She was going to leave either way and she was only there for a good looking guy.

catfishman23 said:
Cause I did not want a pity date. Plus didn't you hear what she said? She was going to leave either way and she was only there for a good looking guy.

Fair enough. Anyway,  I wouldn't feel guilty or bad about it

Average or not, I'd give her the dick.